Our main weakness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more worried about Baines.

He looks like he's about to chuck it in and I don't blame him.
You've got to wonder whether his loyalty will be so strong this season if the likes of Bayern Munich come knocking again.

Wouldn't blame the lad one bit for going. He's the only world class player in our sinking ship of a side.

You've got to wonder whether his loyalty will be so strong this season if the likes of Bayern Munich come knocking again.

Wouldn't blame the lad one bit for going. He's the only world class player in our sinking ship of a side.

He won't be around by the start of next season if we don't get investment. He's got a massive chance to play at the next World Cup but he'll need to playing in a Champions League side to make it.

Our main weakness is financial.
Obviously.

I meant on-field weakness.

There's no point in going out and purposely losing because we've got no money. I'm sick of hearing Moyes constantly go on about it. We know we've got no money but we might as well get on with trying to win games because that's the only thing we can change at the moment.

Our Main weakness... anyone can see.

Creativity in the Final third with no one to finish..... There end of story, not rocket science

Yes, Saha is gash and our entire forward line has an average age of about 13. Yes, we have lots of injuries. Yes, we have no money to spend etc etc.

But our main problem is our play is just soooo slow. Not necessarily counter attacking, as the opportunity for that only comes up 2 or 3 times a game, but just our general play.

A typical Everton move is: Heitinga gets the ball in defence. Gives it to Fellaini. Fellaini turns and rolls a ridiculously slow ball to Baines on the wing who then gives it to Bily. Bily then gives it inside to Fellaini who then gives it back to Baines, who is forced to try and beat the entire opposition himself or cross a ball into a disinterested Saha. Thus giving the other team plenty of time to get behind the ball if they already weren't, and get their defensive shape sorted.

No pace, cutting edge or creativity.

I know, for example, Rodwell is no David Silva, but you don't have to be world class to kick the ball a bit harder and run around a bit more in attack.

I know I'm just wallowing in the pool of depression left in our gashness, and there's far more problems than this one, I just feel this can easily be combated without sprnding a penny.

Views?

Are you sure?

We just haven't got the players to play the way everyone including moyes wants us to play.

Even last year when we were hoping for big things. We still lacked that creative playmaker No.10 and instead had Cahill there, which as much as he banged in a few goals hampered our forward play.

With 1 up top like we have usually played, look at the difference in personel between us and the likes of spurs, arsenal and city. The three central mids are so important to how your team can play.

In our 3 we have - Fellani - Rodwell - Cahill
Spurs have. - Parker - modrik - VDV
City have. - Barry - toure - augero
Arsenal. - song - Arteta - Ramsey

It's clear why they can play fast flowing football and we can't. Cahill is not fit for purpose to play there at all. Rodwell is young still learning and not as good as the others. Fellani is fine and could fit in to any of there's.
Barkley when ready could help transform our team taking cahill's possistion. Or for now Osman should be deployed there when ever available.

In short, it's the personel that's the problem. Until we'v added to it we can't play the way we all want.

Difference between the way we played and the way spurs played was confidence. They have it so play with freedom we dont so are alot more cautious. Even then we created enough decent chances to score

This season we have been so poor and lacked creativity. Why dont we give some youth a chance to show what they can do for a certain amount of games, i.e. Barkley, Baxter, Conor Mc. They cant perform anyworse than Saha, Cahill, Billy, so why not see if they have the ability to play at this level, if not im sure there effort will be more than the 3 senior players.

The likes of Rodwell, Baines, Jags, must be contemplating there futures, especially if they want an established England spot, all 3 could make the step up into a Champions League side, and i wouldnt blame them for going, the only problem is the money would be generated while this current board are in charge so Moyes probably wouldnt see a penny, and i bet our debt would still stay around £45m.

We dont close down
We have lost our passion
Players not good enough
No pace in the side
We dont create chances
We can't score
We make too many mistakes
We leak goals

The heart has gone and as much as i think moyes has done a great job this season he appears to have given up.
He needs to get himself motivated again and the players also.

Status
Not open for further replies.