2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martina and Williams are the only standout dreadful players.
Ok that's a fair statement thought Williams did a good job improving our defensive record last season did ok against City away even though we think we should of won.Best team on the planet now according to the media. 10 mill a bargain but has his faults.Oumar has had a rough ride from most of us but from the brief periods of action we've seen he ain't crap in front of goal and that is job.Good luck Oumar keep it going.

He is electric in the box, has pace and desire, will make runs into space and will turn the opposition back four.

However he can probably only do 4 keepie-ups and can't ping a ball 30 yards

But I only want someone to play alongside DCL and know where the onion bag is

I respect you purists, but I just want goals.

Play him every game.

I said the first time I saw him play that I had played against better centre forwards in the county comb. back in the day. Sorry lads I was wrong. He is awkward, unpredictable, certainly not a gifted footballer, but, he doesn't half know where the goal is. It is fair to say he offers little other than a goal threat, but, did Lukaku? At least this fella looks arsed.

image.jpeg

Heard someone on the box saying the outcast had scored, since then all i can hear is like a loop running around my head of Outkast singing hey ya! But it is Hey yaaaa, Oumar, Hey yaaaaa Oumar

I am utterly offf my cake at the moment having tiuched base with an old mucker who is over from Amsterdam with some of Hollands finest in his backpack, ( and I aint talking about the pies kids hhahhahahahah) but even so, that is now my own perwonal spliffed up song for the smiley faced loon! :)

My noggin is even playing that video that went with the song but has superimposed his face on all the various characters in the vid :)))) haha being monged is the best fun!!

People on about his supposed poor touch. Who was the last Everton striker with a decent first touch? Yakubu? Young Rooney? Saha used to play his first touch back into our own half. Lukaku's was awful, Jelavic ok I suppose. If Niasse keeps scoring I don't care what his link up play is like.

I said the first time I saw him play that I had played against better centre forwards in the county comb. back in the day. Sorry lads I was wrong. He is awkward, unpredictable, certainly not a gifted footballer, but, he doesn't half know where the goal is. It is fair to say he offers little other than a goal threat, but, did Lukaku? At least this fella looks arsed.
that first goal was started with him being arsed about winning the ball back. Tracking back, winning the ball, then getting in the right places.

Status
Not open for further replies.