2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a link there with the U23s of course.

I do think that helps. Niasse, DCL, Kenny and Davies all seemed to link up well together. Compare them to our first team who seem confused as to where everyone plays in the team. Takes time to gel and I think its a very important part of the game.
My biggest gripe with koeman is not allowing partnerships to develop

His ball control looked pretty good today.

Lets face it, nobody knows a jot about him. Its not possible to based off his time for us. What he did show today is that he is not as useless as some claimed. And why would he be? He had a career before Everton, people act like he just walked in off the street.
Exactly! The "cool" thing is to be contrary on here. (They're probably the same people who place bets with long odds so they can claim some sort of superior knowledge the rare occasion it comes off!)

Fact is that we didn't know much about him when he signed. We heard stuff through the grapevine they he wasn't match fit. Got 20mins and was poor and then shunned away with a labelling that he was turd.

When he did play, he popped up at Hull and did alright, he's been consistent with U23s and has now scored 3 in 2 for first team.

Not saying he is word class, but labelling him as "poor" or "gash" now is just to be stubborn and contrary. Give the lad a fair chance and at least start from a neutral opinion!

Last edited:

They pay their money, they can say what they want. Supporting a club isn't cheap, they use their expendable cash to go and watch the team, they can do it how they see fit.

Not saying they can't say what they want but fans will disagree with other peoples comments at the match and that's all I am saying. I thought he was knobbish regardless of paying good money to go the game. Say what he wants but we don't have to agree with it.

Not saying they can't say what they want but fans will disagree with other peoples comments at the match and that's all I am saying. I thought he was knobbish regardless of paying good money to go the game. Say what he wants but we don't have to agree with it.
I agree 100%, I'm not saying any particular shout is something I agree with, just that he/she is entitled to say what they like.

He comes across as a cracking lad, and you can see that by the players reaction to him, he's liked.

Not bitter one bit, in his interview said it doesn't matter where I play, I signed for Everton and I will always be an Everton player, and he's just glad he's got a chance now and he will try to grab it with both hands.

Koeman said if he wants first team he needs to leave Everton, he may well end up saving Koeman's arse, they'll make a film about this one day, Denzel Washington would play a great Niasse.

Bit old is denzel

Michael B Jordan could work though

They can't. But you can't call him great after 2 games either.

I didn't say that, by the way. Please don't put words in my mouth. I still think he is a bit crap, but there we go. I can say what I want mate.
Who do u think are the full crap players we've got?

Like everyone else I'm happy for him, in fairness he held his counsel when Ronald walker was publicly humiliating him and he's bided his time to prove him wrong. Of course kone has an Everton Hat trick so Worst case scenario at least he's guaranteed we'll get our money back.

Thing is though mate, you have to be fairly decent to score a technical goal like he did in the cup, then again today he took his first goal very well.

I have this crazy theory that to get good at football you have to play loads of football, so maybe playing with the u23s gave him time to adapt and understand what level he needed to be at. The loan move to Hull showed him premier league level.

Everton need top class players, but in a game where I watched a 45m player kick a football higher than anyone I have ever seen and into orbit when taking a set piece, then the names and fixtures don't matter, it's the goals and points from the players with no names.

It's a fantastically curious case.
Folks will tell tales of that free kick long into the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.