Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straqulersi(so?) was utter turd. Got his game and the fans loved him. He's just one. Niasse though is treated differently because he came in at the arse end of the previous regime and this present manager threw him to the wolves quite shamefully.

He didn't throw him to the wolves Dave.

He looked at him and the other turds, Gibson, Cleverley and got rid of them.

Straq was loved because he ran his heart out every minute he was on the pitch. Everyone, including himself, knew he wasn't good enough for the standard required but his heart and desire gained respect from the fans.

I like Niasse, not as a footballer, but he just seemed to accept what the manager had said and got in with it in the u23's. IIRC he had one interview were he said he felt unfairly treated, he could have kicked up more of a fuss but he never.

But the managers job is to get the team playing, he looked at Niasse and made is mind up, as a footballer every evertonian could see he was not good enough for this club and so did the manager.

I hope he succeeds at his next club, but he's up there with some of the worst footballers I've seen at goodison

The Straq himself knew he wasn't good enough. However he overcame this by running defences into the ground knowing that eventually a chance would come as the defenders tired.

Niasse is in the same bracket of strikers as Brett Angel and that takes some doing.

He had a nice little dink to his teammate towards the end that could have amounted to something. He seems much better when he doesn't have to actually think. If he is asked to hold up the ball, something disastrous often happens. If his teammates are already in the area making a good run, he can pick the pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.