Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straqulersi(so?) was utter turd. Got his game and the fans loved him. He's just one. Niasse though is treated differently because he came in at the arse end of the previous regime and this present manager threw him to the wolves quite shamefully.
I'd let someone smash me in the face with a baseball bat once every day if it meant getting £70k a week.

I'm sure he's a big boy and can take Koeman not giving him a locker.

Straqulersi(so?) was utter turd. Got his game and the fans loved him. He's just one. Niasse though is treated differently because he came in at the arse end of the previous regime and this present manager threw him to the wolves quite shamefully.

Straq was loved because he ran his heart out every minute he was on the pitch. Everyone, including himself, knew he wasn't good enough for the standard required but his heart and desire gained respect from the fans.

I like Niasse, not as a footballer, but he just seemed to accept what the manager had said and got in with it in the u23's. IIRC he had one interview were he said he felt unfairly treated, he could have kicked up more of a fuss but he never.

But the managers job is to get the team playing, he looked at Niasse and made is mind up, as a footballer every evertonian could see he was not good enough for this club and so did the manager.

I hope he succeeds at his next club, but he's up there with some of the worst footballers I've seen at goodison

looks reasonably ok from what ive seen of him at 'ull.

think it was just a panic buy that was sold well to us by the agent and we got fleeced on the price.

the more it plays the less strange the transfer looks and it becomes just another crap buy in a history of prem league bad buys

Something I've said before, Niasse is capable of scoring goals as he proved in the Russian league and by his 7 goals in 7 games for the U23s. The problem is knowing at what level he can score , clearly none of those examples equates to PL goal scoring. He could score enough goals to keep Hull up and win himself a contract or even be relegated with them and earn a contract and play at Championship level.

Koeman's played a masterstroke here. Tell everyone he's utter turd instead of giving him fleeting first team minutes and proving it, and/or using his wrist as an excuse as others would do. Hull desperately gamble, and probably think Ron knows nothing, they know better and they're getting a steal at 10 mill. Genius

agree. He looked decent. put in a good shift.

Arsenal won't finish in the top 4.

Nothing team.
We can now lay the legend to rest that he is a bad footballer can we? Lukaku is perhaps a better finisher but i'm not sure that he is a much better footballer then Niasse

We can now lay the legend to rest that he is a bad footballer can we? Lukaku is perhaps a better finisher but i'm not sure that he is a much better footballer then Niasse
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.