2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it’s more than likely He’s here until the summer, with Tosun gone Niasse is one closer to playing and will get More game time if we have injuries. I’ve no problem with that. Then he can just go in the summer.

Utter donkey. His two contributions last night were to run into the ref and ruin one breakout ball by a first touch knocking it 20 yards forward and he hadn't the pace to catch it.

Just retire.

Agree tbh. He's just not a footballer. I can't comprehend. It's not that he's a crap footballer. It's that he cannot play football, there are deffo better players in league 2, and he's getting games at Goodison. You can see why Koeman just instantly binned him.
Then he came on to save Koeman for a few more games.

I think it’s more than likely He’s here until the summer, with Tosun gone Niasse is one closer to playing and will get More game time if we have injuries. I’ve no problem with that. Then he can just go in the summer.
You've no problem with a player (a very bad player at that) who has no future at the club getting any sort of game time? I'd rather just throw one of the youngsters on the bench for the experience than this utter waster getting anywhere near the pitch. Send him home for 6 months and just let him leave

You've no problem with a player (a very bad player at that) who has no future at the club getting any sort of game time? I'd rather just throw one of the youngsters on the bench for the experience than this utter waster getting anywhere near the pitch. Send him home for 6 months and just let him leave

1000%. Ellis Simms, christ any underage striker should get a run in place of this charlatan.

He doesn't even chase down to win the ball.

He does a token jog until the opposition player releases it and the reason he dies this is because he doesn't want the ball because he can't control the ball.

Once in his entire Everton career he Chased a Bournemouth player down and actually won the ball back which resulted in a goal.

Apart from that he just hides from the ball as much as possible because he doesn't actually know how to control the bloody thing properly.

Yes I’m ok with it, there’s a reason we haven’t got we haven’t got any of the u23 strikers in the squad, it’s because they are not thought to be good enough yet. We have a fair few younger players in the squad already, Holgate, Kean, DCL, Gordon,Davies I think that’s enough to get on with. Also game time may possible help Niasse get a club sooner, then that’s a result for both parties. Theres more than one player to blame for last night meltdown, but as usual Davies and Niasse get the blame, there’s 9 others that should have been doing there jobs properly as well.

We have 3 strikers now counting Richarlison why keep him around, and as above even if that means one of the U23s is sitting on the bench every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.