2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winds me up that people chant his name and all that when he’s obviously a terrible footballer and aside from when we’ve been at our absolute worst in years, he’s never helped us. Koeman absolutely treated him terribly but he also knew he wasn’t anywhere near good enough then so why’s he still here now? I’ve never seen him play and actually saw anything positive. Most of the goals I remember had nothing to do with him he just so happened to be at the right place. Pathetic excuse for a professional footballer and the fact that he’s refusing to move anywhere else shows he knows it too. Why go anywhere and show how bad you truly are before your contract runs up and you’re stuck without offers? At least when his contract expires here he’ll get an offer for 2 or 3 years from a struggling club or whoever just because he’s spent so long at Everton he must have SOMETHING about him. Absolutely stealing a living. But I don’t blame him, we’d all do the same. Shouldn’t be anywhere near the squads though.

It was a poor sub. Find it hard to lay it at the managers door though. Our u18s would have seen that game out.
Defo a sub that backfired. Reckon part of it was to put him in the shop window. I can't see any other club being interested. He is just awful.

If he is here when the window shuts, I honestly don't expect him to even make the bench. I'd rather put one of our kids on the bench. If we had anyone in the youth teams with a first touch as bad as Niasse's they would have been let go.

Defo a sub that backfired. Reckon part of it was to put him in the shop window. I can't see any other club being interested. He is just awful.

If he is here when the window shuts, I honestly don't expect him to even make the bench. I'd rather put one of our kids on the bench. If we had anyone in the youth teams with a first touch as bad as Niasse's they would have been let go.

Agree tbh. He's just not a footballer. I can't comprehend. It's not that he's a crap footballer. It's that he cannot play football, there are deffo better players in league 2, and he's getting games at Goodison. You can see why Koeman just instantly binned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.