2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt we can, contract works both ways he can just sit it out, we could offer him a pay off, but he doesn’t have to take it. Problem ends in the summer he will be gone.

It’s a travesty mate that this fella has sucked us for all he can like a massive leech. The fact he’s unwilling to go out on loan again says it all about him.

When was the last time he played a game for Senegal?

No idea but its not really relevant is it? 2018 allegedly.

He is obviously not a ringer because he has played at a high level at various clubs and for his national side. There is nothing "corrupt" about us signing him, he just isn't what we need or want. It happens all over.

He obviously isn't great, I just find the dodgy transfer shouts to be really tedious.

It’s a travesty mate that this fella has sucked us for all he can like a massive leech. The fact he’s unwilling to go out on loan again says it all about him.
But still that’s his choice, tbh it wasn’t his fault we bought him or offered the wages we did, he was treated awful by Koeman and has been outcasted for most of his time here. He did go out twice to hull (did ok) and Warnock was happy with him at Cardiff. But the way he had been treated here at times through no fault of his own, if I was him I’d sit out the final months of my contract, I bet you would to. Think it’s June when his contract runs out, he’s hardly top of our problems atm, I see Snides and Sigs much bigger problem on longer deals with much higher wages.

But still that’s his choice, tbh it wasn’t his fault we bought him or offered the wages we did, he was treated awful by Koeman and has been outcasted for most of his time here. He did go out twice to hull (did ok) and Warnock was happy with him at Cardiff. But the way he had been treated here at times through no fault of his own, if I was him I’d sit out the final months of my contract, I bet you would to. Think it’s June when his contract runs out, he’s hardly top of our problems atm, I see Snides and Sigs much bigger problem on longer deals with much higher wages.
Blame the people in charge who keep playing him. We've seen the best and worst of this player over the years, and there is no difference. He is really poor.

No idea but its not really relevant is it? 2018 allegedly.

He is obviously not a ringer because he has played at a high level at various clubs and for his national side. There is nothing "corrupt" about us signing him, he just isn't what we need or want. It happens all over.

He obviously isn't great, I just find the dodgy transfer shouts to be really tedious.

Yes it is relevant. He’s not “an international”, he’s a former international, he’ll never play international football again. Not that that’s a barometer of quality anyway because Cuco Martina is also an international.

I just want him gone, banished from the club for good and then hopefully the likes of Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson won’t be far behind him.

Yes it is relevant. He’s not “an international”, he’s a former international, he’ll never play international football again. Not that that’s a barometer of quality anyway because Cuco Martina is also an international.

No its not relevant because the point being made is he is a player who has managed to con a living out of the game and it was a dodgy deal.

It wasn't unless he has managed to con an awful lot of people throughout his career.

Him not being good enough for us (and he aint the only one) doesn't mean he is Ali Dia either.

Release him today. I can't imagine even having a player with such a bad touch taking part in training, he must wind the others up.

As fans we do seem to have a knack of looking at the wrong problem areas.

Barely plays, leaving in the summer, was on for about 5 minutes last night. Not really that much of an issue for us.

How is he not a problem though?

We allegedly cannot sign players yet because of ffp, the reason being we have to many players on high wages who are terrible

This feller probably in about 50k is a disgusting example of this. He can't do anything a premier League football should be able to do

He literally gets applause when he comes on because he's that much of a joke

Release him today. I can't imagine even having a player with such a bad touch taking part in training, he must wind the others up.
He‘s under contract it would be his choice to leave, like I’ve mentioned before we can pay him off but it’s would still be his choice to leave, also pay offs will be much less than what he would get staying. So if I was him I’d stay put.

Also I think Niasse was about 13 million, Sigs was 45million on probably double the wages of Niasse and Snides I think was 20 odd million again on high wages. Putting that into perspective Niasse is really the least of our players problems. At best I’d say we would get 10 million for Snides and 15 million for Sigs.

Clearly put on to show hes around the squad and fully fit for anyone daft enough to want him.

Dont think he will be seen again now and either will go somewhere or be omitted from any squads till end of season when his contract is up.

Still a pity Gordon didnt come on for him...seems useless to showcase how bad Niasse is.

The fact that he plays for Everton is down to the clown who bought him. He is a stain on the clubs history, up there with Angell, Barlow, Drenthe, Van Der Mayde and Slaven Bilic, as people who actually stole a living out of this football club.

How is he not a problem though?

We allegedly cannot sign players yet because of ffp, the reason being we have to many players on high wages who are terrible

This feller probably in about 50k is a disgusting example of this. He can't do anything a premier League football should be able to do

He literally gets applause when he comes on because he's that much of a joke

He will be gone soon. The worry is those that are still here for years.

He is playing 5-10 minutes a game every blue moon.

Our main problem is those who play every week and still underperform.

We move Niasse on now and what changes? We are still crap, yeah we will have a bit of money to use elsewhere (which probably wont be used until the summer anyway). He is a problem that will be sorted fairly soonish.

The fact that he plays for Everton is down to the clown who bought him. He is a stain on the clubs history, up there with Angell, Barlow, Drenthe, Van Der Mayde and Slaven Bilic, as people who actually stole a living out of this football club.

Drenthe was 10x the player this feller could ever wish to be. He was a headcase but he had some good moments

Status
Not open for further replies.