2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He mat regret his decision to have rejected moves in January to finish out his lucrative contract with Everton.

He is not a player that will clubs fighting over his signature and may now have to take a substantial wage cut to find a new club... if he can find a new club.

A niblick would be a good club for him. He could beat his wife with it, allegedly!

Naismith at least offered something, Niassie offered nothing. He has been an absolute disaster of a signing.

What did Naismith offer other than a goal every 8 weeks?

Naismith getting shoehorned into the team was a big reason why Martinez failed. Trying to play Barca-lite tiki taka football with players like him who couldn’t control a ball, pass or dribble.

What did Naismith offer other than a goal every 8 weeks?

Naismith getting shoehorned into the team was a big reason why Martinez failed. Trying to play Barca-lite tiki taka football with players like him who couldn’t control a ball, pass or dribble.
So is that him or the manager ? I have watched for many years and believe me we have had ten times worse than Naismith .I don't under the vitriolic comments for such a nice guy who gave his all to the club . The Straq is idolized and gave much less to the side and was not really gifted ,was he ?

So is that him or the manager ? I have watched for many years and believe me we have had ten times worse than Naismith .I don't under the vitriolic comments for such a nice guy who gave his all to the club . The Straq is idolized and gave much less to the side and was not really gifted ,was he ?

He isn’t idolised, he’s basically a meme. Same as Niasse.

Naismith was turd and we did exceptionally well to get £8m for him.
Better than the other 2 mentioned, hard working and could score a goal. So brought in £8m and then spent £13m + a loan fee to fill the same position. As I said we would've been better keeping hold of him at that time and finding a more suitable replacement in a summer transfer window. I definitely would've preferred Naismith on the pitch rather than Kone in that City semi final.

Status
Not open for further replies.