2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Richarlison is smart enough to not do something like that but if he did not as many would be advocating his sacking because he offers a great deal to the team.

Niasse on the other hand is a useless leech who was unwilling to move on whenever given the chance despite hardly playing. He’s a poor professional for wanting to sit on the bench (at best) and not wanting to better himself and his career.

He’s a complete waste of space.
Agree with all of this but I ask the question what else would Niasse do with his contract?

When we came in for him it would have been totally out the blue because there is no way in hell we scouted him. He would have known he was nowhere near a premier league player yet some kind of divine act of god (it was the act of a lunatic of a manager really) got him in the premier league on a big wage.

It’s exactly what Martinez did with Leandro Rodriguez ie buying an unheard of player out of the blue, from a poor league I guess as a bit of a gamble but on a much bigger scale.

I would make two points :-
This is not Richarlelson; and
This, if true, is not his first issue with the club. Remember the wife beating stories, the fact that he wouldn't go out on lone because he was too good for the Championship.

I'd like to see how people would react if one of our good players did those things

i doubt they'd be calling for them to be sacked

Let's make no mistake, there's double standards at play here

I'd like to see how people would react if one of our good players did those things

Yep, it appears that if you are a decent player who offers something and the fans like, it would pretty much be ok to ignore Government isolation and social distancing advice, risking cross-contamination of a deadly virus and potentially putting goodness knows how many people at risk.

That he wasn’t just ‘driving around out of boredom with some girls’ and it wasn’t his ironing he was collecting or his ‘Click & Collect’ from Tesco. He was making a collection though, allegedly.
He’s an absolute

58874727-9758-46DF-A88B-9A588282EF95.jpeg

[/QUOTE)

There are no double standards at play. To the best of my knowledge, which is not the best tbh, Everton haven't done anything on Niasse as yet. Double standards would only come into play if one of our better players beat up his wife, refused to go out on loan and then ignored advice on corona virus. The chances of this happening when there is no one to lend a player to or indeed the possibility of us lending out a good player are very slim.
We would appear to looking for an argument were no argument exists.

That he wasn’t just ‘driving around out of boredom with some girls’ and it wasn’t his ironing he was collecting or his ‘Click & Collect’ from Tesco. He was making a collection though, allegedly.
Perhaps giving a deposit?

Status
Not open for further replies.