2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had 3 friends in the car with him so not 2 metres apart, showed with his behaviour a total disregard for all the rules the rest of us are following. So how can it be a bit harsh He is an absolute disgrace to his profession and our club.

The club should take disciplinary action and cancel his contract.

Fair enough like, but I doubt you'd be saying the same thing if this was Richarlison and not Niasse

Fair enough like, but I doubt you'd be saying the same thing if this was Richarlison and not Niasse

I agree, if it was one of our 'fave' players then it would be different. I could be wrong Mikey (my mind is like a sieve) but I'm sure we had loads on here when Pienaar was done for drink driving round town in the early hours, someone actually said "it wasn't that bad because town was empty"

I think Richarlison is smart enough to not do something like that but if he did not as many would be advocating his sacking because he offers a great deal to the team.

Niasse on the other hand is a useless leech who was unwilling to move on whenever given the chance despite hardly playing. He’s a poor professional for wanting to sit on the bench (at best) and not wanting to better himself and his career.

He’s a complete waste of space.

Whats the scoop?
He was with his mate and 2 women in the car. They went to the park to play footy and the girls were better players than them. Or maybe him and his mate went to the park with the 2 girls late at night to talk about social distancing and the consequences of the coronavirus outbreak on western civilisation

Status
Not open for further replies.