2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt understand the value? Was rubbish and went to a team in the championship and even they flogged him back to Scotland

Absolutely woeful player.

Players like that dont belong anywhere near this club. And until we realise that we'll still be fighting Watford and wolves for mid table spots
Can you see any of the current bunch of misfits scoring a hat-trick against the Premier League champions? No, me neither.

All I am saying is don't get your hopes up. He has started 10 games for us and came on as a sub in one and the net is yet to bulge.
It will be worth the wait when our Sweet Prince shins one beyond Allison and runs Van Dyke ragged at weekend.
We’ll allocate Oumar a golden locker.

I don't hate him mate or indeed anyone .

However I do begrudge the club paying over £10 million and what £60000 per week in wages for / to someone with virtually no talent.

Sure he runs around and looks like he is trying but jeez me and all the Gladwys St end would do that for a fraction of his wedge

Did he force Everton to buy him?

Can you see any of the current bunch of misfits scoring a hat-trick against the Premier League champions? No, me neither.

He got 1 hatrick against a poor performing Chelsea side at the time. Would anyone we have now score a hatrick against a top team? probably not? But where Not a top 6 team now either like I just said we wont be having crabs like Naismith

Everton fans: " we want to be in the top 6 were we belong" also Everton fans: Naismith was boss coz he scored 1 hatrick 5 years ago and niasse is boss because he won a locker back

Well never in a million years compete at ghe top with that attitude

Did he force Everton to buy him?

Did you read his post? He said he begrudges the club signing him, not Niasse forcing the club to sign him.

The manner in we signed Niasse was very strange. Very unproven player, had panic buy written all over it.

He was our third most expensive signing ever at the time, and could barely get a game off the bench for several months cause he looked so poor in training. When he did play, he was calamitous.

Clearly, a huge error with our recruitment and I begrudge the way we went about it too.

He got 1 hatrick against a poor performing Chelsea side at the time. Would anyone we have now score a hatrick against a top team? probably not? But where Not a top 6 team now either like I just said we wont be having crabs like Naismith

Everton fans: " we want to be in the top 6 were we belong" also Everton fans: Naismith was boss coz he scored 1 hatrick 5 years ago and niasse is boss because he won a locker back

Are you as unpleasant in real life? People have opinions, and respect other peoples opinions, that's how a good forum works. Naismith was value during his time at Everton, both on the pitch and off it. He was a good finisher, always put the effort in, and scored some important goals. He was certainly not a 'crab' and injury was the main reason he didn't get a regular place at Norwich, who didn't sell him to Hearts as you wrongly state, but loaned him. He is still a Norwich player and has returned there for treatment. he's older now, and right to return to Scotland. A poor league, we know, but he burned the league up for Hearts when they were top early in the season...their bad results coincided with Naismith being injured, and they are still hoping hes fit for the Scottish Cup Final.

Are you as unpleasant in real life? People have opinions, and respect other peoples opinions, that's how a good forum works. Naismith was value during his time at Everton, both on the pitch and off it. He was a good finisher, always put the effort in, and scored some important goals. He was certainly not a 'crab' and injury was the main reason he didn't get a regular place at Norwich, who didn't sell him to Hearts as you wrongly state, but loaned him. He is still a Norwich player and has returned there for treatment. he's older now, and right to return to Scotland. A poor league, we know, but he burned the league up for Hearts when they were top early in the season...their bad results coincided with Naismith being injured, and they are still hoping hes fit for the Scottish Cup Final.

No mate I'm propa boring and miserable in everyday life as well because I think Naismith is a poor player

I know how a forum works. You think he was good I dont you're the one getting personal pal!

Norwich didnt play him because the new manager didnt want him hence they loaned him out. He wasnt injured, why would hearts loan an injured player? Why didnt a better team than hearts come in for him?

Again nice feller and all that but if you think any of the top 6 sign players because they are sound then you dont know football

Just pulling your leg here. He was a trier and scored some nice goals but yes, not a good enough level consistently.

Manager Neil Warnock hopes his Cardiff side avoid a "battering" as they aim to boost their Premier League survival hopes against title-chasing Liverpool.

Cardiff, who are 18th and two points adrift of safety, have lost all 10 of their matches against top-six sides this season, conceding 31 goals.

On Sunday, they host a Reds side who go into the weekend top of the league and on an eight-match winning run.

"I'd hate to concede five like we have done," said Warnock.

"I don't like my teams losing concentration like that.

"But when you look at the quality some of these teams have, they could've scored more on the day.

"We've just got to try and give a good account of ourselves for the fans that are going because it's a sell-out - and it probably could've sold out twice more.

"It's going to be a great day. I don't want it to be a lovely occasion but we still get battered."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47988737

Sigh.

No mate I'm propa boring and miserable in everyday life as well because I think Naismith is a poor player

I know how a forum works. You think he was good I dont you're the one getting personal pal!

Norwich didnt play him because the new manager didnt want him hence they loaned him out. He wasnt injured, why would hearts loan an injured player? Why didnt a better team than hearts come in for him?

Again nice feller and all that but if you think any of the top 6 sign players because they are sound then you dont know football
Will never understand why people get so defensive over cloggers like Naismith + Oumar. Not 2 years after leaving us Naismith was in the championship then the SPL. And Oumar will likely be following him to the championship. Then you have Gomes who has more ability than anyone in our midfield since Arteta and he's getting stick because he runs around a bit less.
Manager Neil Warnock hopes his Cardiff side avoid a "battering" as they aim to boost their Premier League survival hopes against title-chasing Liverpool.

Cardiff, who are 18th and two points adrift of safety, have lost all 10 of their matches against top-six sides this season, conceding 31 goals.

On Sunday, they host a Reds side who go into the weekend top of the league and on an eight-match winning run.

"I'd hate to concede five like we have done," said Warnock.

"I don't like my teams losing concentration like that.

"But when you look at the quality some of these teams have, they could've scored more on the day.

"We've just got to try and give a good account of ourselves for the fans that are going because it's a sell-out - and it probably could've sold out twice more.

"It's going to be a great day. I don't want it to be a lovely occasion but we still get battered."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47988737

Sigh.
Some teams would rather get relegated than chance a big loss to them, pathetic. That said Warnock is always talking up the opposition to take the pressure off himself and make his job look better, so who knows what will happen.

He was injured, then couldn't get a start under the new manager. Still lives in Norwich as well. Although he's older now and would do well on a permanent at Hearts.He preferred to go to Hearts than anywhere else.Think I might know a little bit about football but you think I don't. Bully for you. When Naismith was at Everton he was a useful player, who occasionally lit the place up with a goal or a tackle. Played a reasonable standard,followed Everton since 1947,so seen a fair bit of good stuff and some dross, but according to you he was 'a crab'. Lighten up,get some pleasure out of the game. Its not the end of the world whatever.

He was injured, then couldn't get a start under the new manager. Still lives in Norwich as well. Although he's older now and would do well on a permanent at Hearts.He preferred to go to Hearts than anywhere else.Think I might know a little bit about football but you think I don't. Bully for you. When Naismith was at Everton he was a useful player, who occasionally lit the place up with a goal or a tackle. Played a reasonable standard,followed Everton since 1947,so seen a fair bit of good stuff and some dross, but according to you he was 'a crab'. Lighten up,get some pleasure out of the game. Its not the end of the world whatever.

So I'm getting this right... because I didn't like Naismith and niasse I am bullying you and telling you that you dont know anything about football? And proceed to tell me why Naismith is a good player even though I've just told you several times that he wasnt in my opinion

Ahh love the internet me yenno

Will never understand why people get so defensive over cloggers like Naismith + Oumar. Not 2 years after leaving us Naismith was in the championship then the SPL. And Oumar will likely be following him to the championship. Then you have Gomes who has more ability than anyone in our midfield since Arteta and he's getting stick because he runs around a bit less.

Some teams would rather get relegated than chance a big loss to them, pathetic. That said Warnock is always talking up the opposition to take the pressure off himself and make his job look better, so who knows what will happen.
Warnock seriously detests them, no way will his team lie down without a fight.

Mind games mate, he’ll have Cardiff firing for that match. They did well against Chelsea. It wouldn’t surprise me if they get a result. Well a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.