2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 in 39 for us
5 in 19 for Hull
0 in 11 for Cardiff ( if Wiki's up to date )

14 in 69 overall

Calvert-Lewin's on 11 in 74

Not massively different all things considered, but only one of them's likely to improve much over the next few seasons, and, much as I like the fella, that won't be Oumar.

Eeks, I thought Calvert-lewin's record would have been better. Let's be honest here, niasse has played for two teams who will get relegated and when he was playing with us regularly we were hardly any better than relegation fodder.

Manager Neil Warnock hopes his Cardiff side avoid a "battering" as they aim to boost their Premier League survival hopes against title-chasing Liverpool.

Cardiff, who are 18th and two points adrift of safety, have lost all 10 of their matches against top-six sides this season, conceding 31 goals.

On Sunday, they host a Reds side who go into the weekend top of the league and on an eight-match winning run.

"I'd hate to concede five like we have done," said Warnock.

"I don't like my teams losing concentration like that.

"But when you look at the quality some of these teams have, they could've scored more on the day.

"We've just got to try and give a good account of ourselves for the fans that are going because it's a sell-out - and it probably could've sold out twice more.

"It's going to be a great day. I don't want it to be a lovely occasion but we still get battered."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47988737

Sigh.
Taking a conker to a gun fight

So I'm getting this right... because I didn't like Naismith and niasse I am bullying you and telling you that you dont know anything about football? And proceed to tell me why Naismith is a good player even though I've just told you several times that he wasnt in my opinion

Ahh love the internet me yenno

Gawd! Read it again. I didn't say you were bullying me I said 'Bully for you' Its an Acknowledgemenbt of your comment ! Gawd The bleedin internet..there should be a special language, like Esperanto (Google that if you don't know it)

Made this tonight, hope it can be used tomorrow.

2ev4zgj.jpg

Eeks, I thought Calvert-lewin's record would have been better. Let's be honest here, niasse has played for two teams who will get relegated and when he was playing with us regularly we were hardly any better than relegation fodder.

But ironically when we were looking like relegation cannon fodder under Koeman - niasse came in with his awful footballing ability and tremendous heart, desire and application and managed to drag us into games that we ended up winning.

Funny some Everton fans..... gone from being stood outside bargain booze begging for 20p so they can buy a can of tennants super - to spitting out a £5 pint of peroni cos it's served from the wrong glass whilst taking the piss out of the bloke who gave you 20p's trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.