2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I am saying is don't get your hopes up. He has started 10 games for us and came on as a sub in one and the net is yet to bulge.

...if he scores at weekend we will offer him a 5 year deal and build a statue. Be nice anyway if Cardiff beat the drop.
A statue like this, standing over the Mersey.

latest

We liked him when he first came to Cardiff his sheer work rate was a breath of fresh air and did create a few chances for us. Trouble is there is nothing but work rate. He does not score at all, we are not greedy one or two goals would have done. Trouble is he does not really create goals for anyone else either as he does not seem very aware of what is going on around him and bringing anyone else into the game.

Granted it is not a rewarding task playing up front for Cardiff but even our emergency centre forward a right back playing up front managed three. He has had a least three good chances to score mucking them all up. Definitely would not want to sign him even if we are in the championship next season.

Unbelievably we actually have fans who want to keep him, go figure that one!

he is a joke though to be fair, it's a joke we paid money for him, it's a joke we are paying him about £50k a week, it's a joke that we half relied on him for a brief stint that is a dark day in our history

nice feller or whatever, but if I was as bad at football as he is and getting paid the money we pay I'd be a "nice feller" as well

Jokes aside. Its a joke.

Only next year left on his deal and Turkey is one of the few leagues he might be any good in. If any Turkish team wants him on loan for a big perfect of his wages and a loan fee then I say take it and be done with him. The only club in world football stupid enough to buy this joke is us.
Buying him was a joke no doubt but calling him one is too much.

I'm disappointed that he hasn't really had it go his way at Cardiff but if he can somehow keep them up and get a permanent move there it would be great.

And scoring Saturday would he nice too.

Well if this happens again he'll be supping free beer forever more in any Everton hostelry in the world.....

(Skip to 1hr and 50 minutes of this turgid spectacle for the prince)

Status
Not open for further replies.