2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
very unnecessary to call him a joke, only heard good things about his attitude hardly his fault if he does not have the ability for top flight. I would wish him well when he leaves

he is a joke though to be fair, it's a joke we paid money for him, it's a joke we are paying him about £50k a week, it's a joke that we half relied on him for a brief stint that is a dark day in our history

nice feller or whatever, but if I was as bad at football as he is and getting paid the money we pay I'd be a "nice feller" as well

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And he casts your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That niasse lies in you
Boom boom boom,
Let me hear you say "ay oh"
Ay Niasse.

he is a joke though to be fair, it's a joke we paid money for him, it's a joke we are paying him about £50k a week, it's a joke that we half relied on him for a brief stint that is a dark day in our history

nice feller or whatever, but if I was as bad at football as he is and getting paid the money we pay I'd be a "nice feller" as well

Theres plenty worse than him been in our first eleven, even in the last 10 years. Straquilirsi, Jo, Anichibie, Traoare to name but a few.

Theres plenty worse than him been in our first eleven, even in the last 10 years. Straquilirsi, Jo, Anichibie, Traoare to name but a few.

Let's rule out traore. He played 1 game and scored

Jo and anichebr where better than him

I'll give you straq like but we didnt pay 10 mill for him

Infact we didnt pay any money for any of those

Ah, they all played for free? No wonder they were garbage.

they all played for a smaller wage than niasse and didn't have the burden of a 10mill signing fee

I'd even argue Jo was having most his wages paid by city at the time

regardless of money, they were all better than niasse except straq

We liked him when he first came to Cardiff his sheer work rate was a breath of fresh air and did create a few chances for us. Trouble is there is nothing but work rate. He does not score at all, we are not greedy one or two goals would have done. Trouble is he does not really create goals for anyone else either as he does not seem very aware of what is going on around him and bringing anyone else into the game.

Granted it is not a rewarding task playing up front for Cardiff but even our emergency centre forward a right back playing up front managed three. He has had a least three good chances to score mucking them all up. Definitely would not want to sign him even if we are in the championship next season.

We liked him when he first came to Cardiff his sheer work rate was a breath of fresh air and did create a few chances for us. Trouble is there is nothing but work rate. He does not score at all, we are not greedy one or two goals would have done. Trouble is he does not really create goals for anyone else either as he does not seem very aware of what is going on around him and bringing anyone else into the game.

Granted it is not a rewarding task playing up front for Cardiff but even our emergency centre forward a right back playing up front managed three. He has had a least three good chances to score mucking them all up. Definitely would not want to sign him even if we are in the championship next season.

...if he scores at weekend we will offer him a 5 year deal and build a statue. Be nice anyway if Cardiff beat the drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.