2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiff deal done, so I read on twitter.

Farewell prince.

Friend in work who supports Cardiff was saying a few weeks back how he'd like one of our strikers. He wanted tosun but then I mentioned the price and he said they don't spend any money so that was a no, so he suggested niasse.

Think a team like that is the perfect move for him and us, but we shouldn't ask for anything lower than £15m. People will laugh at that but the way the market has gone that's actually good value for money.

Tough if he goes there, I'd want him to succeed but them to go down.

Friend in work who supports Cardiff was saying a few weeks back how he'd like one of our strikers. He wanted tosun but then I mentioned the price and he said they don't spend any money so that was a no, so he suggested niasse.

Think a team like that is the perfect move for him and us, but we shouldn't ask for anything lower than £15m. People will laugh at that but the way the market has gone that's actually good value for money.

Tough if he goes there, I'd want him to succeed but them to go down.

Aye I agree with this. He's scored goals in the Prem despite his limitations and goals are worth $$$. If we don't end up getting that amount we only have ourselves to blame (specifically Koeman) due to our bizarre management of him. He was and still is an asset of the club with a value attached so publically shaming him and ostracising him was a bizarre approach that did not benefit either party.

Aye I agree with this. He's scored goals in the Prem despite his limitations and goals are worth $$$. If we don't end up getting that amount we only have ourselves to blame (specifically Koeman) due to our bizarre management of him. He was and still is an asset of the club with a value attached so publically shaming him and ostracising him was a bizarre approach that did not benefit either party.

Yeah, it's why I would have sold him in the summer if we got a new striker in, as he would have been at his highest value. But I said there was no point selling if we didn't because we had nobody else. If we planned to use richarlison up front we would have sold him imo.

We were all saying £100 for him would be a deal when we witnessed his quality, anything near what we paid we be the result of the century. But I do like the fella and his attitude is first rate, I wish him well for the future as will all evertonians I’m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.