2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want and need to be back winning things and unfortunately none of 3 forwards are up to scratch .Who would I buy then I would go for the lad at Bournemouth Wilson he would get us goals .But they would want silly money and he is 27 so over to you marcel to find us a diamond

If brands had signed him then it would reflect badly on him,not his fault Martinez signed a player deemed not good enough for anyone in world football
I think you'll find that Martinez was equally surprised at him being signed. Our "top" negotiating team was sent to the Ukraine to bring back Yarmolenko and failed but rather than coming back empty handed they brought Niasse back instead. I think it was one of the final nails in Bobby's coffin when he sent him straight to the reserves and said he wasn't good enough to get a game. Bobby got the bullet a month or so later (I think)

I think you'll find that Martinez was equally surprised at him being signed. Our "top" negotiating team was sent to the Ukraine to bring back Yarmolenko and failed but rather than coming back empty handed they brought Niasse back instead. I think it was one of the final nails in Bobby's coffin when he sent him straight to the reserves and said he wasn't good enough to get a game. Bobby got the bullet a month or so later (I think)
Kevin Reeves was the head scout who brought him in. He passed on the opportunity to see him in a few training matches in the Canary Islands before we bought him, but allegedly watched him 5 times in Russia.

Kevin Reeves was the head scout who brought him in. He passed on the opportunity to see him in a few training matches in the Canary Islands before we bought him, but allegedly watched him 5 times in Russia.
What a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.