2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will go thoutg mate. Although I reckon the spell ar Cardiff will make his harder to shift him. No goals in 4/5 months playing most games. Shocking

...I agree, it’ll be difficult to shift him and he’s not alone as far as that is concerned. Some of these lads will have their eyes on a lucrative Bosman, so will prefer a season loan.

Is Oumar that much worse than DCL? Seriously I would not want to keep either of them as first choice striker for next season, but given a choice of who to get rid of maybe there is a decision to make. Neither DCL or Oumar would hold a first choice slot in most of the PL, not even with Burnley or Southampton, but we are talking about back up strikers here.

Is Oumar that much worse than DCL?
Yes, yes he is.

DCL, while not the most clinical of strikers, can at least hold the ball up well, bring others into play, occasionally beat his man and be a general nuisance for defenders.

Niasse on the other hand, is like watching a newborn deer foal trying to ice-skate whilst playing football.
I get he has ‘cult’ status here given his history, but let’s be blunt, he’s a truly woeful footballer.

Thing is he has been told to go, or he can do, but that dosent mean he is going, someone still has to take him, fully expect to see him playing in the first league cup match we have this season

Thing is he has been told to go, or he can do, but that dosent mean he is going, someone still has to take him, fully expect to see him playing in the first league cup match we have this season

Some Turkish club will take him on loan. We’ll pay 50% of his wages and then he’ll move on on a free at the end of next season. Dreadful signing.

I can't see us finding a buyer so he will ultimately go out on loan until his contract expires at the end of the season. It will represent a big waste of money but he will finally be gone. I felt sorry for him as he was poorly treated here but he is not the required standard and hopefully we will learn from this mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.