2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no goals in 20 games this season 7 for you and 13 for us and he started 12 of the 13 for us In the last 5 games he played for us we failed to score at all and when we dropped him for the last 2 games we scored 4 times. Sorry but thanks for nothing.
You didn’t deserve him anyway. Oumar knew he was bigger than your pathetic little club who shouldn’t be in the league on two counts (being Welsh and utterly terrible) so didn’t even bother trying. Enjoy league one in a couple of years x

I really cannot wait for Marcel to mug somebody for even a token fee for Oumar Niasse and we can close this thread or move it out of the Everton Forum.
I'll thank him for the goals last season, that just about kept us sane during the BFS debacle, but let's be perfectly honest, he's a dreadfully limited footballer with a gleaming smile.

I really cannot wait for Marcel to mug somebody for even a token fee for Oumar Niasse and we can close this thread or move it out of the Everton Forum.
I'll thank him for the goals last season, that just about kept us sane during the BFS debacle, but let's be perfectly honest, he's a dreadfully limited footballer with a gleaming smile.

Is it cos hes, you know?

Looks like things have gone so bad that I'm not even allowed to have the player thread sponsor tag any longer #prayforOumar

Status
Not open for further replies.