One year since we appointed dyche

Will go for 8 has done good job some mistakes been giving a crap hand here. Would just like see him be more active with subs and rotate players and has to bring more of the u21 into the squad instead of a pointless 2 gk

He's done alrite, should stay until the end of the season, or until we have atleast completed the takeover so we can steady the ship.

When we are in a position to "start again" he should go though, we shouldn't sign any players for our future based on the way he wants to play

Has pretty much done what the club has needed him to do.

Avoided relegation last year

Would have had us comfortable in mid table if it wasn’t for the deduction.

The clubs only goal is to be a premier league club by the time we hopefully move into the stadium which he can hopefully deliver unless it’s worst case scenario with the other charge.

Gets a 5 automatically for managing in this basket case club.
Without a 10 point deduction we'd be relatively comfortable right now.
However, his tactics, and the ever increasing hoofball that he instills due to not implementing any sort of movement in our play, his stubbornness over team selection, his inability to see the game panning out like everyone else is seeing, and far too late substitutions gives him a 7.5 from me.

Got them fitter. Leaking less goals. Better on the road. Without the 10 point deduction and VAR and refs against us, people would be more pleased. 9 for me. Extra high due to his conduct so far under what look to be very uncertain and unfair circumstances

Took over a team Lampard had going at 0.75 PPG and got the same group of players (minus Gordon) to perform at 1.25 PPG for the rest of the season, when any less than that run rate would’ve relegated us.

This season has us well ahead of the run rate requires to stay up, and in normal circumstances we’d be thinking of top half and an outside chance of Europe.

All with a squad that’s limited in numbers and ability and no resources whatsoever to improve it.

But yeah we don’t do thirty meaningless sideways passes across the middle of the pitch to improve our possession stats so for me the jury’s out.