One year since we appointed dyche

Rated against what I wanted from him in our crap state...8 so far. Tbh if give him 10 only for that escape from relegation was not exactly smooth and could have flipped the other way. But leaving aside the PTS deduction, to have us only two or three wins from a PTS total for safety at this stage of the season is fantastic.

Yes he is average but we are not a good squad at all, and the football apart from a couple of spells is awful but my own expectations are to keep us up so I couldn't really care less about the style right now.

I know full well we might end up right in it again, but for once I have confidence we will be safe and that's not been the norm for a while

Be arsed debating his subs and starting XIs...get us safe and in the PL for BMD and jobs been done

A real manager who's got where he is by his track record and the polar opposite of entitled, failing upwards, Lampard.

To recover from the disarray left by the fraud and escape relegation: 8

Once we're on an even keel, (if we ever get there), he'll need to hit more ambitious targets, it will be interesting to see if he's up to it.