Homepage Article One Phone Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, and Moshiri made the wrong call.

What exactly are you taking issue with?

Wish I knew me self now, Nah just down to defending Moshiri a bit. He was too easily pushed and unlike many of us on here who had seen the writing on the wall about FSW, he was oblivious to how bad it was going.

Wish I knew me self now, Nah just down to defending Moshiri a bit. He was too easily pushed and unlike many of us on here who had seen the writing on the wall about FSW, he was oblivious to how bad it was going.
Moshiri is mad. In some ways that’s good for us, because he’s just gushing money at us.

In other ways, it’s bad. Because he’s mad.

You are free to believe what you wish David.
It's not a belief, it's a fact.

The SSN interview...it was UNIVERSALLY felt at the time...was conducted precisely because the MSN and social media had rounded on him as a Kia stooge and it had knocked him near enough out of the running.

As I said at the time: Pereira was still in the race or even to be considered favourite given his Moshiri interviews, but Lampard had never gone away and had seemed like the solid candidate in the background.

Moshiri is mad. In some ways that’s good for us, because he’s just gushing money at us.

In other ways, it’s bad. Because he’s mad.

Must have been maniacal to have a billionaire friend like Usmanov, wish I was mad with a friend like that.

It's not a belief, it's a fact.

The SSN interview...it was UNIVERSALLY felt at the time...was conducted precisely because the MSN and social media had rounded on him as a Kia stooge and it had knocked him near enough out of the running.

As I said at the time: Pereira was still in the race or even to be considered favourite given his Moshiri interviews, but Lampard had never gone away and had seemed like the solid candidate in the background.
You are free to believe what you wish David.

Status
Not open for further replies.