On a scale of..................

How two faced are we??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m57t1xMTJn1rnvlqy.gif

I'm not seeing it as two-faced at all; I'm seeing it as reacting to the evidence in front of you.

What do you want people to do, form an opinion and stick to it no matter what, so as to not be wrong on the internet?

Much of it is too reactionary. People who gradually became disenchanted with the manager or certain players as the season progressed, I have no problem with. It's more people constantly changing their minds and/or making revisionist posts to justify their new stance.

Much of it is too reactionary. People who gradually became disenchanted with the manager or certain players as the season progressed, I have no problem with. It's more people constantly changing their minds and/or making revisionist posts to justify their new stance.

what's wrong with changing your mind alot? Its a free thinking society baby.

i currently think Garbutt is a complete tosser, if he signs a new contract he will become decent people once again, and possibly better than Baines, potentially.
if he goes to Bournemouth i will still think he's a tosser but one who knows his place, if he travels approximately 1 mile in a certain direction ill be rounding up a posse.

I've actually gone from hating Barry to loving Barry and back to hating him in under 5 minutes during the game!

I'm not seeing it as two-faced at all; I'm seeing it as reacting to the evidence in front of you.

What do you want people to do, form an opinion and stick to it no matter what, so as to not be wrong on the internet?

For the sake of appeasing the internet, one must constantly check one's own opinions and ensure no hypocrisy is uttered.

A bit of light-hearted self-deprecation should always be encouraged when it comes to our own fickleness, though. Fan forums are conducive to knee-jerkery - and it is pretty funny watching the 'ebb and flow' of the post-match polling (the ebbing of fury is closely correlating to Everton winning).

Some people would benefit from not having a keyboard in front of them until at least a good few hours after full-time!

We ought to be more two faced with the board and less with the players and management.

We finished 11th which is about right for our wage bill and transfer budget; what's not right is that Everton Football Club have about the 11th highest wage bill and transfer budget. That's not Martinez's, Moyes', Barkley's, Lukaku's or anyone else's fault except the people running the club.

I think it was reasonable to think Martinez was great after last season.

Equally I think this season we've all had a right to moan.

Changing your mind isn't being two faced.

I think it was reasonable to think Martinez was great after last season.

Equally I think this season we've all had a right to moan.

Changing your mind isn't being two faced.

Fair points, all of these, as usual from the man hiding behind the mustache. Ships without rudders or men without balls would be a better comparison by @Moomin than "two-faced," given the urgency with which some supporters resort to hysteria, but definitely not two-faced.

People in 'reacting to changes in circumstances' shocker.

We were good in 13/14 and rubbish in 14/15.

We were happy in 13/14 and unhappy in 14/15.

This isn't 'two facedness'. This is quite normal fan behaviour reacting to a completely different set of circumstances.

If we all stayed happy after the season we've just had, quite frankly we'd be morons.

Each one of the different circumstances you mentioned is bound to have had the reaction they got.

Status
Not open for further replies.