On a scale of..................

How two faced are we??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing your opinion of Martinez from 12 months ago to today isn't being two-faced, it's about facing up to reality. Likewise, if anyone says that their opinions of Barkley, Distin, Barry etc haven't changed over that time, then what have they been watching ? I think we should give ourselves some credit for being strong enough to change opinions in light of the evidence. Last season Osman was everyone's scapegoat, now I don't see many complaining about him starting in recent games, who's to say that either view was wrong ?

The switch in opinions to Oviedo is a perfect example - wears Everton training gear on his days off, sits patiently on the bench waiting his chance and when he gets it performs superbly. Suffers an awful injury that rules him out of his dream World cup, reacts in a heartwarming way to the setback and fans sing his song at each game.

Twelve months later he should be dumped to make room for player most have only seen a handful of times.
You are without doubt one of the most sensible posters on this forum. So wise and always right

The switch in opinions to Oviedo is a perfect example - wears Everton training gear on his days off, sits patiently on the bench waiting his chance and when he gets it performs superbly. Suffers an awful injury that rules him out of his dream World cup, reacts in a heartwarming way to the setback and fans sing his song at each game.

Twelve months later he should be dumped to make room for player most have only seen a handful of times.
Spot on.great post

Changing your opinion of Martinez from 12 months ago to today isn't being two-faced, it's about facing up to reality. Likewise, if anyone says that their opinions of Barkley, Distin, Barry etc haven't changed over that time, then what have they been watching ? I think we should give ourselves some credit for being strong enough to change opinions in light of the evidence. Last season Osman was everyone's scapegoat, now I don't see many complaining about him starting in recent games, who's to say that either view was wrong ?
What about all of the whoppers that changed their opinion after every game?

B
A
W
K

You're right, if of course your mind was changed gradually as the season went on and things went from bad to worse.

But the constant changing of the polls between victory and defeat was certainly two-faced.

And so BAWK was born...

Blue_Chicken_by_maveil.jpg

LOL @ Everton having plastic fans lol

Been a crap season. Move on, have a better one next season. End of

I have faith in the Catalan clown and personally think that Romelu 'lazy bones' Lukaku is the best striker since Ted.

This season has brought out the worst in some of our supporters. I've never known anything like the moaning and crying that's gone on this season since i've been supporting us since the early-mid 90's.

I blame the internet...

Kevin Mirallas was world class not too long ago and was the only player against two drubbings from Liverpool to actually try .

But now he is over rated and does not try.

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.