On a scale of..................

How two faced are we??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be: 'Janus level'.

VoldemortQuirell.JPG

It's down to a combination of the endless lack of ambition shown by the board to move the club forward, and the desperation of the fans to see silverware again, which is long overdue. Fortunately, we don't suffer from the levels of entitlement on view across the park, but just suffer the odd wobble.
Exactly - A sniff of success that Martinez gave us last season turned us all into Bawk when the going got tough.

Screw it. It's been 20 years since we won something and a lot of the fans still remember the glory days of the 80s.

We weren't great at all this year. However unfortunately if we get of to a bad start I'm not sure we can afford to give him time. My patience will all depend on this transfer window, the start and the general direction the club is taking.

If I'm happy with the window then I'll give him longer if things go badly to begin with. If I'm not my patience might not last till the end of pre-season. lol

We're football supporters, and a bigger proportion of us invest real money, time and emotion into following our team than all the plastic fans on RAWK.

That said, yeah we are a little two faced, however, that is our right.

Going on Everton fan forums and winding Evertonians up?

BAWK.

Going on Everton forums, taking the piss and insulting Evertonians?

BAWK.

I'm not seeing it as two-faced at all; I'm seeing it as reacting to the evidence in front of you.

What do you want people to do, form an opinion and stick to it no matter what, so as to not be wrong on the internet?
to be fair I think it was worth it for the chicken video

Status
Not open for further replies.