On a positive note....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find my quote where I said "Robbie Savage is a good footballer..."

*sound of chirping crickets.

Well you have just said Johnson is, so i thought i would pick another 1 out for you, oh i forgot about your delusional obsession with another floplol

"ITS OUUUT OF HEEERE!!"

Even though we were strongest down the left going forward, Johnson for his goal did exactly what I was hoping Arteta and Osman would be effective with at some point in the match.

Baines was fine going forward as mentioned by others. Sitting in the Upper Bullens 2nd block from the street end, Baines made me nervous the whole of the 1st half even before Johnson scored. Clearly from what I observed he was out of position on several occasions, and the offside flag saved him a couple of times from Johnson getting in on goal again.

Surprised Vaughan started too- was expecting Anichebe-however he looked less match fit than Vaughan once he come on, so possibly would not have made any difference. Also agree having Jagielka in midfield is killing us. Get him back in the CB and Lescott to left back. Baines is not a poor player, just cannot see him in our best side from our choice of meagre resources at the moment. Not a 0-3 performance but a defeat all the same!:(

Oh dear, it must sting that it has been verified to be Defoe's goal. There can be no denying that his chip was something special.
Oh aye the chip was class but my point was the defense went/stayed asleep..crouch didnt ergo 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.