OMG , this fukn gaff ,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not an Everton issue, is it a Fod issue? Perhaps the Fod is expected to grow exponentially in the coming weeks anchoring him irreversibly to a life of lounging around in the LA sun.

Does anyone sell high tension head wraps made of kevlar around here?

If it's not an Everton issue, is it a Fod issue? Perhaps the Fod is expected to grow exponentially in the coming weeks anchoring him irreversibly to a life of lounging around in the LA sun.

Does anyone sell high tension head wraps made of kevlar around here?

It is HIS stuff . Personal . NOT Work related .

Thanks for all the info LCAB! Will continue to keep fingers crossed. I am going abroad on vacation December 4th (so excited) through December 15th, and pretty much this is the only site I'll be checking while I'm gone! Cause you know, the Oracle and all. ;) I'm going to try and squeeze in the Chelsea game before I have to leave for the airport... I think I'm only missing 1 game as a result. Phew. Hopefully I'll be boarding the airplane happy from game results!

Thanks for all the info LCAB! Will continue to keep fingers crossed. I am going abroad on vacation December 4th (so excited) through December 15th, and pretty much this is the only site I'll be checking while I'm gone! Cause you know, the Oracle and all. ;) I'm going to try and squeeze in the Chelsea game before I have to leave for the airport... I think I'm only missing 1 game as a result. Phew. Hopefully I'll be boarding the airplane happy from game results!

Thanks , honey . Im MUCH better today , so before I start a Sermon , Im gonna PM you . About 2pm here , your 10 am , OK ???

Thanks , honey . Im MUCH better today , so before I start a Sermon , Im gonna PM you . About 2pm here , your 10 am , OK ???

That's a private message right? I'm west coast time (California), so I think for me your 2pm will be my 6am, so I definitely will not be up. :( I'll be up and about around 9ish...but then hanging out with the family, back at night...

Status
Not open for further replies.