OMG , this fukn gaff ,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

Peels off letters D O N O V A N from new vanilla shirt, and writes KRANJCAR is black marker pen.

For me , Id go 70/30 in favour . If Im TOTALLY honest , an' let's have it , I ALWAYS am , - massages Ego ; he went the other way completely . 30/70 .

We shall see . He may get the info , but Im front of shop . Thus , I AM the Oracle .

Landy WILL return .

Its not important . Its HIS stuff , NOTHING to do with Everton FC . It is however , Not All That .

Again , stand on me .

I reckon we should all send him letters, asking him to come home. A few thousand messages of: "Landy lid, enough sun, get that number 9 on" would surely bring tears to his eyes. Or at least to his mailman's.

For me , Id go 70/30 in favour . If Im TOTALLY honest , an' let's have it , I ALWAYS am , - massages Ego ; he went the other way completely . 30/70 .

We shall see . He may get the info , but Im front of shop . Thus , I AM the Oracle .

Landy WILL return .

The fod's return was the one light at the end of the tunnel for me. Let's hope Big Vic takes to the right then, haha.

Last edited:

I reckon we should all send him letters, asking him to come home. A few thousand messages of: "Landy lid, enough sun, get that number 9 on" would surely bring tears to his eyes. Or at least to his mailman's.

The fod's return was the one light at the end of the tunnel for me. Let's hope Big Vic takes to the right then, haha.

IF what he believes will happen , happens he WILL NOT come , but as I said , its FUK ALL . Genuinely . NO BIG DEAL . Hence , I take his Tweets an;' gen' Pro-Toffee-ness as greater markers .

IF what he believes will happen , happens he WILL NOT come , but as I said , its FUK ALL . Genuinely . NO BIG DEAL . Hence , I take his Tweets an;' gen' Pro-Toffee-ness as greater markers .

I'm assuming you can't say what "he believes will happen"?

Mysteries and me don't mix well, because I've got an overactive imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.