OMG , this fukn gaff ,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you back mate. This place is a special one, and it's members a special bunch (in more ways than one)

Though with England collapsing as they did, you may wish to fake computer problems to avoid the Aussie sledging. :p

Glad to see you back mate. This place is a special one, and it's members a special bunch (in more ways than one)

Though with England collapsing as they did, you may wish to fake computer problems to avoid the Aussie sledging. :p

Front the Convicts , Ste' . Its the ONLY way . Like the Bully in School . Otherwise , he OWNS you .

Btw , if this was Harry Potter , YOU would be in Azkaban as a Ring Leader . Ill say no more .

GOT is already a better place for you being here mate.

Did you say you were going to West Ham??

Good to have you back - some positive news now, my mates cancer has shrunk from a 2b to a 1a with only 4 chemos, 28 radios and 24hr brachiotherapy. You can do it :)

Oh, any transfer news?

Think you nailed it with the first post. This indeed can be a very special place. Found that out myself, shortly after I registered.

You deserve all the good that can possible happen to you mate.

Oh and got my answer to the Afellay question in your absence. *lol*

I can imagine from where , kid . Not the same without the Ego , though , eh ???

Late to the party but I bring barrels of ale. Thanks for the relief in the Donovan thread. We had a bit of a panic after some comments he made!

Status
Not open for further replies.