Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why it's crazy to have waited and waited and waited. Season starts Sunday. We have no recognizable striker in our team.
oumar.jpg

I seem to be in a minority, but missing out on Giroud would not upset me at all.

A good finisher certainly, but no more than a squad player at Arsenal and the manager there is looking at other options rather than giving more time to Giroud.

Arsenal are a team with a lot of creative players and play open attacking football(sometimes to their detriment) they do create lots of chances.

At Everton under RK there may not be so many chances made, I think the football is more functional and structured rather than creative.

I would prefer a striker who is prepared to work hard for the team and even though he may score less goals he may create more.

The biggest complaint about Lukaku at times was his lack of effort .

He is too slow for my liking (slowest attacker in the Prem??), we need someone more pacey..

Pacey doesn't necessarily mean brilliant. We have Sandro, Mirallas and Lookman that could work with him in tandem. His intelligence and aerial ability more than make up for his lack of speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.