Transfer Rumour Oleksander Zinchenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Ukraine much mate?
He ran the show against Scotland and Wales. Of course Scotland is Scotland and Wales treat midfield play with the same disdain Sam Allardyce and Tony Pulis do so I'd say it means nothing but a lot of people saw that and are sold.

He ran the show against Scotland and Wales. Of course Scotland is Scotland and Wales treat midfield play with the same disdain Sam Allardyce and Tony Pulis do so I'd say it means nothing but a lot of people saw that and are sold.
I mean I think a lot of people watched the games versus the pub leaguers, but he said a number of years, find it strange somebody would watch Ukraine like.

I mean hey, he might be from Ukraine.

And I suppose not everybody hates International footy like me.

I mean I think a lot of people watched the games versus the pub leaguers, but he said a number of years, find it strange somebody would watch Ukraine like.

I mean hey, he might be from Ukraine.

And I suppose not everybody hates International footy like me.
I saw them get outclassed by England last summer.

They won one match from four last summer apparently and it was against North Macedonia. Impact player.

I’m assuming you haven’t seen this lad play central midfield for Ukraine, if so a comparison to Neville is truly bonkers - he runs the show in the games I’ve seen him play over the last couple of years.
I have and have been impressed too and would be happy to see him sign for us.
After seeing last seasons debacle Neville would have looked world class in our midfield.

Zoinkchenko!

8d8a02cf-2029-4a13-a7fd-77c9d9796156_text.gif

Must be losing my touch or not watching enough football.

Never watched him and though"great player, would love him at Everton"

Better players out there surely for the rumoured £20m+?
I think his biggest problem in not standing out is sharing a stage with De Bruyne and Silva etc.
The fact he doesn’t stand out as a total donkey is probably praise enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.