Old School 1970's EFC player chants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one remember "Doing the Everton Boot Walk" that was a big crowd pleaser after a goal or two. May have been more popular in the sixties.

I'm am a knocked kneed Chicken
and a bow legged hen
I haven't been so happy
since I don't know when
I walk with a wiggle
and a waddle and a squark
Doing the Everton Boot Walk
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Last edited:

Any one remember "Doing the Everton Boot Walk" that was a big crowd pleaser after a goal or two. May have been more popular in the sixties.

I'm am a knocked kneed Chicken
and a bow legged hen
I haven't been so happy
since I don't know when
I walk with a wiggle
and a waddle and a squark
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
Got that on my t-shirt (almost)
BC4E6237-6B3B-4029-A26C-57A6D243D969.jpeg

With a bow legged chicken & a knocked kneed hen I haven’t lost a fight since I don’t know we walk with wiggle & a wiggle & a squark doin the Everton boot walk nan na nan na nan nan na doin the Everton boot walk
We followed that to the same tune. I was walking down lime Street swinging my chain, along came a kopite he asked me my name, so i kicked him in the bollocks , and I kicked him in the head, now that kopite is dead

"Those were the days my friend, we took the Stretford End, we took the Shed, the North Bank Highbury. We live the life we choose, we fight and never lose, we are the Street, of Everton FC".
Good memory mate well done. It's been swirling round in my head. Couldn't remember.

Bless them all, bless them all, Harvey and Kendall and ball, bless Harry catterick and all, our blue sons, Brian labone, and the great Alex young .can anyone remember the last verse.sung to the tune of the long ,and the short and the tall

Bless them all, bless them all, Harvey and Kendall and ball, bless Harry catterick and all, our blue sons, Brian labone, and the great Alex young .can anyone remember the last verse.sung to the tune of the long ,and the short and the tall
Is something because we wouldn't be mastered by those red and white bastards because we are the cock of the north

We followed that to the same tune. I was walking down lime Street swinging my chain, along came a kopite he asked me my name, so i kicked him in the bollocks , and I kicked him in the head, now that kopite is dead
Was there another skinhead type starting As I walked out on the steps of the Street End?

Status
Not open for further replies.