Old Everton Pictures

1625755496607.png

My first season watching the Blues(1976/77),but I honestly have no memory of this,would seem to be an "Everton that" moment! I wonder if anybody on here was at the game? Apparently the dog helped set up the first goal!
Don't know about this game but I think in the second picture the big bearded fella playing for WBA is David Cross who had more clubs than Jack Nicklaus. Ended his career about ten years after this at Blackpool Not sure if he even actually turned out for the Tangerines.

My first season watching the Blues(1976/77),but I honestly have no memory of this,would seem to be an "Everton that" moment! I wonder if anybody on here was at the game? Apparently the dog helped set up the first goal!
The Jack Russell should have had his name on the scoresheet such was its involvement in that goal.
November 27th 1976. Remember it vividly as I kept phoning Radio City for updates as I was at a wedding reception.
Oh, I was the groom :blush:

Could you not have schythed him down Eggs? ;) lol
I tried to mark him when he played no 10 for South Liverpool under 18 youth team - could not catch the barstwered lol or was it Sammy Lee we got mullard 10 - 3 any rate - they went bust that season ..... we finished mid-table - Southdene under 25s won that league which was supposed to be under 18 years old .......

I tried to mark him when he played no 10 for South Liverpool under 18 youth team - could not catch the barstwered lol or was it Sammy Lee we got mullard 10 - 3 any rate - they went bust that season ..... we finished mid-table - Southdene under 25s won that league which was supposed to be under 18 years old .......

…it’ll be Jimmy Case, Joey. He played for South Liverpool on a Saturday & Blue Union on Sunday’s. Sammy Lee was another old team mate of mine but he was a bit younger.