Old Everton Pictures

I've just been given this great pic of an Everton team from sometime in the 1930s.
Can anybody help me with who these legends are?
I know the chap who is second from the right on the front row is Jimmy Cunliffe, the Uncle of the chap who's given me this original pic.
Thanks Blues.
20200609_151937.jpg

I've just been given this great pic of an Everton team from sometime in the 1930s.
I know the chap who is second from the right on the front row is Jimmy Cunliffe, the Uncle of the chap who's given me this original pic.
Thanks Blues.
View attachment 90331
Ted Sager in goal Warney Cresswell centre with ball at his feet...I will keep searching for you.....

Thanks Blues.
View attachment 90331

Warney Cresswell skipper with the ball, Ted Sagar goalie. Jimmy Dunn &, Ted Critchley to the right of Warney, Jock Thomson in the overcoat, Harry Cooke - Trainer

5th April 1969. Everton strike duo Jimmy Husband and Joe Royle getting a head start on West Brom's Graham Williams, and John Talbot in a 1-1 draw Moggsy looking on with Bally getting our goal from the pen spot -

View attachment 90202
I was undertaking a bit of corporate hostility at The Hawthorns in 2005. Under the lights, Palace had snatched a 95th minute equaliser after WBA had scored in the 90th & 93rd minutes you lead 2-1. Was a bit punchy in the dugouts at the end and to top it all off I had to tell Graham Williams I didn’t want his WBA team signed match ball that I won for predicting the correct score. I thought he was gonna lump me.lol

Thanks Blues.
View attachment 90331
I'd guess it's the 1934/5 season Dixie Dean was out of the side almost the full season hence he is not in the photo.....Jimmy Cunliffe was in the team too.....just a inkling as no team photo is available -

Last edited:
Thanks Blues.
View attachment 90331

.....here you go, Matey. Looks like your picture was used as a jig saw;

88BCCAD2-DD54-4890-B956-2E101C969F42.png