Old Everton Pictures

Everton Toffee Lady Joanne Francis and her sister Gillian, responsible for giving out about 41b of the traditional Barker and Dobson toffees before every home game in 1983 - I never managed to get one in the old days on the terraces it was like a rugby scrum lol

Scenes outside St George's Hall as crowds await for the arrival of the Everton Team after they defeated Sheffield Wednesday 3-2 in the final at Wembley 15th May 1966 -
View attachment 84432
Kopites were out in force that day. I'm recalling half dozen of them with a road barrier held across the six of them running along Lime Street before the crowds increased, chanting One two, one two three, one two three four, five nil. Reminding us of the recent derby defeat at the Pit.
Thought it clever tbh.

Everton Toffee Lady Joanne Francis and her sister Gillian, responsible for giving out about 41b of the traditional Barker and Dobson toffees before every home game in 1983 - I never managed to get one in the old days on the terraces it was like a rugby scrum lol
View attachment 84433

Not your typical picture @Joey66, but this is my daughter when she was Toffee Girl aged five, against Notts Forest in (I think?) 1999! Was a great day even though we lost!

819E868D-856A-4248-8FA2-FF4CCD84C1D9.jpeg

Kopites were out in force that day. I'm recalling half dozen of them with a road barrier held across the six of them running along Lime Street before the crowds increased, chanting One two, one two three, one two three four, five nil. Reminding us of the recent derby defeat at the Pit.
Thought it clever tbh.
At least we got a 0-0 draw at home with them that season..... :(

Thought it clever tbh.
The pillocks, in vintage RS mode, were clearly narked with us winning so dramatically the year after them winning their first ever FA Cup. Equally vintage RS their ignoring the fact that this was our third FA Cup trophy, our first being therefore some 59 years before their first.

The pillocks, in vintage RS mode, were clearly narked with us winning so dramatically the year after them winning their first ever FA Cup. Equally vintage RS their ignoring the fact that this was our third FA Cup trophy, our first being therefore some 59 years before their first.
Out in the ale house right after the Rapid Vienna game naturally celebrating, a table full of RS were belittling our achievement. Even back then they felt it their god given right to sit in judgement of others. I don't think you'll find many blues gatecrashing their celebration.

Out in the ale house right after the Rapid Vienna game naturally celebrating, a table full of RS were belittling our achievement. Even back then they felt it their god given right to sit in judgement of others. I don't think you'll find many blues gatecrashing their celebration.
Theyre mostly the same after we win or play well... the begrudged managerial compliments - insult in intent... the cheap mealy mouthed "whens the dvd coming out" karked up bile...the ones who say nowt vintage RS denial - it didnt really happen. Whereas we mostly cant be arsed even debating with them. Hard faced eejits.

Theyre mostly the same after we win or play well... the begrudged managerial compliments - insult in intent... the cheap mealy mouthed "whens the dvd coming out" karked up bile...the ones who say nowt vintage RS denial - it didnt really happen. Whereas we mostly cant be arsed even debating with them. Hard faced eejits.
Your final two sentences say it all.
I've got Kopite associates over here who expect me to bring their present situation up as a topic of conversation whenever I see them. I'm genuinely not arsed one way or the other, so they're prompted to say things like " cat got your tongue"and similar.

Your final two sentences say it all.
I've got Kopite associates over here who expect me to bring their present situation up as a topic of conversation whenever I see them. I'm genuinely not arsed one way or the other, so they're prompted to say things like " cat got your tongue"and similar.
Ignoring them and their whole circus is a very effective way of bursting the bubble." aah.. yer unny jealous! "..." I havent said anything..?! "..." Er... A know but... er.. yer are tho":coffee:

Thought it clever tbh.
Clever that lot ? FGS they got us banned from European football.....