Old Everton Pictures

Marvellous photo Joey. Westie with his arm around Alberts shoulder, could be Scotts arm around Alex Parkers, and Brian with his arm
around 'Last man standing Shirley'. Don't know the man with the bottle. Can only be late afternoon after the Fulham game. (My first of many
wonderful trophies as a loving supporter), will I see another.

...wondered if it was George Thompson with the bottle. Probably not.

Marvellous photo Joey. Westie with his arm around Alberts shoulder, could be Scotts arm around Alex Parkers, and Brian with his arm
around 'Last man standing Shirley'. Don't know the man with the bottle. Can only be late afternoon after the Fulham game. (My first of many
wonderful trophies as a loving supporter), will I see another.
Now a days they'd all be busy posting selfies.

1st February 1969. Everton goalkeeper Gordon West under pressure from team mate Brian Labone and Queens Park Rangers centre forward Frank Clark, at Loftus Road in a 1-0 win for the Blues -

I mentioned seeing George Best at Goodison as one of the best forwards I had ever seen this player Alan Gilzean, and also Jimmy Greaves were up there to with Bobby Moore, and Geoff Hurst - this photo shows an aging Gilzean v a certain Mike Lyons - we lost 2-0 in the FA Cup.....doh