Old Everton Pictures

Anyone got one of the yellow and blue scarves? Bought circa 1983. Super Everton Forever and Blues Magic on the ends above the Tower?

I have a photo but trying to work how load it to GOT!

Like it Joey.Went to the Derby listed below Howard got the winner I think.Good God 51 years ago!
I was watching the Grand National reports from Ken Wolstenholme, stating we were ahead mosty of the game then the devastating news of our defeat 3-2 - then my horse the fossa fell on that fence and the outsider Fort avon romped home - doh -
Think we were the only team ahead in the QFinals at half time 1nil up.We went into the game with injury problems as u said no Big Joe.Dont think Bally was playing either and remember Jimmy Husband limping off during the game.Forest were a decent team at the time especially at home

Like it Joey.Went to the Derby listed below Howard got the winner I think.Good God 51 years ago!
I was watching the Grand National reports from Ken Wolstenholme, stating we were ahead mosty of the game then the devastating news of our defeat 3-2 - then my horse the fossa fell on that fence and the outsider Fort avon romped home - doh -
Think we were the only team ahead in the QFinals at half time 1nil up.We went into the game with injury problems as u said no Big Joe.Dont think Bally was playing either and remember Jimmy Husband limping off during the game.Forest were a decent team at the time especially at home

1. March 28th 1970, Everton v Chelsea at Goodison Park
    D_JOzh3XkAcxeng.jpg