Old Everton Pictures

1963 ....after Everton win the title
D7XOMeSXYAE08hj.jpg

To think I stood on the kop watching Huyton boys win the trophy I think was this man playing as a lad? help @Eggs
View attachment 58986

....ooh, Reidy was the year ahead of me. Huyton Boys were brilliant around that time, I think they had a CB called Frank Pimblett who went to Villa but never came through.

In my year they got the English Schools quarter finals and played Blackpool. It was famous because they kept drawing. It must have gone to four or five replays (no penalties in those days) before Blackpool overcame them. Liverpool Boys awaited the winners and beat Blackpool 3-2 thanks to a hat-trick in 20mins by yours truly.

Thanks for the opportunity to mention it!!

....ooh, Reidy was the year ahead of me. Huyton Boys were brilliant around that time, I think they had a CB called Frank Pimblett who went to Villa but never came through.

In my year they got the English Schools quarter finals and played Blackpool. It was famous because they kept drawing. It must have gone to four or five replays (no penalties in those days) before Blackpool overcame them. Liverpool Boys awaited the winners and beat Blackpool 3-2 thanks to a hat-trick in 20mins by yours truly.

Thanks for the opportunity to mention it!!
Well done Eggs, I used to go to most Liverpool Boys matches at Anfield and Goodison, so it’s quite possible Isaw that game, I doubt if you’ll reveal your real name, sure it’s not Eggs, but I’d like to know, mostly because I’m a nosy so and so. Go head Eggs what’s your name !!!