Old Everton Pictures

Good fast speedy winger / striker Jimmy, scored a hat trick in the infamous 10-4 massacre at Spurs, I think he went to Birmingham City for £20,000 not long after Alex Young and George Thompson joined the Blues, always approachable in TheUpper Bullens Stand upto a couple of years ago, a good Blue long after he retired.
Just imagine scoring a hatrick and getting beat 10 - 4 :Blink:

Did you buy the record Eggs?

....I suspect we had it. The only Everton record I have in the loft is an LP of the 1966 FA Cup Final. I think the B side is the semi-finals. I can still remember quite a few of the phrases from it; “......and he’s lost his jacket, hah, ha, ha, he’s lost his jacket”. I think the commentator might be somebody called Athol Still but that might be wrong.

....I suspect we had it. The only Everton record I have in the loft is an LP of the 1966 FA Cup Final. I think the B side is the semi-finals. I can still remember quite a few of the phrases from it; “......and he’s lost his jacket, hah, ha, ha, he’s lost his jacket”. I think the commentator might be somebody called Athol Still but that might be wrong.
Ah Eddie Cavanagh, he used to ask the question “ who was the last one to be carried off at Wembley?” fella’s would be guessing for ages before they twigged on it was him !!!