Ok, name YOUR price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference being, of course, that Jo came over here and did relatively little after being transferred for £18m

Yakubu on the other hand has CONSISTENTLY scored goals in the Premier League for 5 or 6 years now, and after signing for us scored, wait for it, TWENTY ONE goals in his first season.

And you'd let him go for a loss?! "Recouping" £9m on a player who has improved since we signed him. Sorry, I just don't see any logic there whatsoever.

You "recoup" money on failures, not successes.

Good post. Yak would be at home in the squad of any team in the world. I'm not saying he'd be a starter, but he'd be an option. Very few teams outside of the obvious huge CL teams have strikers that come near to Yakubu. I think people are forgetting, due to his injury, just how lethal and integral Yakubu is to Everton.

If Yakubu comes back the same player, and we've every reason to assume he will, he'll be considered one of the best strikers in the league. The £13m we paid was actually very good business on our part.

Yakubu: 15m
Saha: 6m
Anichebe: 4m
Vaughan: 8M

Cahill: 15m
Fellaini: 20m
Arteta: 25m
Pienaar: 15m
Neville: 5m
Osman: 5m
Rodwell: 18m
Gosling: 10m

Hibbert: 3m
Yobo: 8m
Jagielka: 27m
Lescott: 25m
Baines: 20m

Howard: 6m

if they're being sold to city

Yakubu: 70M
Saha: 35M
Anichebe: 10M
Vaughan: 20M

Cahill: 6 billion
Fellaini: 70 million
Arteta: 350M
Pienaar: 200M
Neville: 80M
Osman: 20M
Rodwell: Still no price
Gosling: Don't even try it

Hibbert: 20M
Yobo: 60M
Jagielka: 18 Trillion plus their stadium to use as a second training ground
Lescott: 10 billion and a significant patch of land in Dubai
Baines: 500 million

Howard: 40 million

lol

Im getting my Mod status back later, when I do, your the first to go, you and that toccy lid. I swear....

Prices all depend on demand tho dont they really, we paid a little bit extra for the Yak because he was Boros best player, I mean its not like they missed him anything. :D

I still cant believe we got so much for AJ, surely Fulham should have seen we where desperate and AJ wanted to move by all accounts, great bit of business really when you look at it.

No, you just think they're spot on because you seem desperate to break up the squad for the lowest price possible, I shall label you Mr Ebay from now on ;)

EDIT: Ah new page, twas aimed at Azzbot on the other page

Last edited:
Yakubu: 8M
Saha: 1M
Anichebe: 4M
Vaughan: 3M

Cahill: 12M
Fellaini: 20M
Arteta: 22M
Pienaar: 10M
Neville: 2M
Osman: 2M
Rodwell: 6M
Gosling: 5M

Hibbert: 1M
Yobo: 10M
Jagielka: 25M
Lescott: 25M
Baines: 18M

Howard: 4M

Thats my valuation;)

No, you just think they're spot on because you seem desperate to break up the squad for the lowest price possible, I shall label you Mr Ebay from now on ;)

EDIT: Ah new page, twas aimed at Azzbot on the other page

Get a grip mate.

Look at the original thread and what I said.

Im being realistic. We haven't got the best players in the world. Their not all worth £20m+

Status
Not open for further replies.