October Manager of the month ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

daza_1973

Player Valuation: £60m
Not one to tempt fate - but with our 3 wins and one draw in october it looks like Mr Moyes is on for his 8th manger of the month award ? Making him 3rd in the all-time list below Arsene and Sir Alex.

What a difference a month makes........

I mentioned this in another thread.

Home wins to Stoke and Liverpool, an away win to previously undefeated Birmingham, and a good draw against Spurs at the lane... couldn't have asked for much more.

Cue award, and cue next week's 1-0 loss to Blackpool...

Bah Moyes tactics are the sole reason why we didn't take 15 points out of a possible 12 this month.

Great, and fully deserved for our Moyesiah.

Just as a reminder of what it is our manager does week in week out, year in year out, soon decade out too. I'm linking to a great article following Moyes for a week in detail, from 2003, back in the days when Roo was here and all, brilliant read:

Part 1: Here
Part 2: Right here

Just as a reminder of what it is our manager does week in week out, year in year out, soon decade out too. I'm linking to a great article following Moyes for a week in detail, from 2003, back in the days when Roo was here and all, brilliant read:

They're fantastic articles!
Wish something similar would be done now, would love to see/hear a bit more insight into Finch Farm.

I'm looking forward to giving this a read at lunch.....

"Still no Rodrigo"... ha

Status
Not open for further replies.