Obstructed view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. If we're anywhere near as turgid as last season, you'll be thankful that you can't see a thing anyway!

Yeah, I got two unobstructed views and there's a post bang down the half way line and you do not realise how much of a match occurs on the half way line.

How do you manage that mate? Mine only brings up Goodison on Google maps.

There should be a little icon you can click next to seat number on your account. Shows exact view from seat - doesn’t work from my phone, but did from a desktop at work

I find it puzzling that anyone would want to buy a season ticket with an obstructed view never mind 3, I'd prob take an obstructed view for one off games that I fancied as a last resort but never buy a season ticket. I'm not that desperate to go anymore though cos thirty years of crap to middling along with extortionate prices have turned me into a fair weather supporter in terms of going the match, prefer to save my cash and watch on tv or pub these days. Look how much I saved last year.

I find it puzzling that anyone would want to buy a season ticket with an obstructed view never mind 3, I'd prob take an obstructed view for one off games that I fancied as a last resort but never buy a season ticket. I'm not that desperate to go anymore though cos thirty years of crap to middling along with extortionate prices have turned me into a fair weather supporter in terms of going the match, prefer to save my cash and watch on tv or pub these days. Look how much I saved last year.

Kinell mate you need to find another interest.

There should be a little icon you can click next to seat number on your account. Shows exact view from seat - doesn’t work from my phone, but did from a desktop at work
........yes I just tried that and it works. It seems you have to click ' tickets' on the side menu even though you already in the Tickets section.

Status
Not open for further replies.