Obstructed view

Status
Not open for further replies.

ste76

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I have just purchased 3 season tickets sat together in upper bullens 2 row p seat number 82, 83 and 84. They advised me they are restricted views but did not know how bad the restricted view is so i took the chance as wanted 3 seats together. Can anyone advise how poor the view is from these seats ??? Thanks in advance

cooperman

Player Valuation: £6m
Unusual to have three restricted views in a row...

In my experience Upper bullens isn't too bad at the back compared to the lower bullens or Gwladys. There's only one row of posts compared to two and the posts are quite narrow compared to the main stand.

ste76

Unusual to have three restricted views in a row...

In my experience Upper bullens isn't too bad at the back compared to the lower bullens or Gwladys. There's only one row of posts compared to two and the posts are quite narrow compared to the main stand.
Thanks. From looking at a pic of the stand i think the seats are about 4 rows from the back of stand just next to away supporters

bring the ghost on

Player Valuation: £35m
Thanks. From looking at a pic of the stand i think the seats are about 4 rows from the back of stand just next to away supporters

Hi mate, I sit in UB6 Row Q. Unobstructed, but there are a few obstructed seats near us. It won't be too bad, most likely one of the posts will be covering the goal at one end.

detonatot7

Player Valuation: £500k
Screen-Shot-2014-09-11-at-105426.png

DrEFC

Player Valuation: £50m
I have just purchased 3 season tickets sat together in upper bullens 2 row p seat number 82, 83 and 84. They advised me they are restricted views but did not know how bad the restricted view is so i took the chance as wanted 3 seats together. Can anyone advise how poor the view is from these seats ??? Thanks in advance
UB won't be that bad, it will be that a post stops proper views of one goal.

ste76

Hi mate, I sit in UB6 Row Q. Unobstructed, but there are a few obstructed seats near us. It won't be too bad, most likely one of the posts will be covering the goal at one end.
Thanks mate. Feel a bit better hoping it wont be too bad. Suppose i am quite lucky gettng 3 seats next to one another

bring the ghost on

Thanks mate. Feel a bit better hoping it wont be too bad. Suppose i am quite lucky gettng 3 seats next to one another

It’ll be a decent view mate. Quite high up but not like being high in the main stand, we’ve renewed in the same seats without being too bothered to see if anything else was available.

ralphlennon

Player Valuation: £25k
You can see the view from your seats if you log into your account and go to order history - I got 2 obstructed view season tickets in MS1 ... can see both goals clear but pole across 6 yard box at Gwladys Street I could do without..

wainy

You can see the view from your seats if you log into your account and go to order history - I got 2 obstructed view season tickets in MS1 ... can see both goals clear but pole across 6 yard box at Gwladys Street I could do without..

How do you manage that mate? Mine only brings up Goodison on Google maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks