Nuno Espirito Santo

Status
Not open for further replies.

No thanks. Poor manager and only signs players from his crooked agent mate.

I don't think we need transfers like that

Anyone else think he's worth a shot? Did a great job at Wolves, can't really judge him on his time at spurs. we need someone who not only recruits well but also improves players through proper coaching. i've lost count of the amount of players we've signed in the last ten years who's form fell off a cliff edge, they can't all be that bad.

if we had a PPSh-41 he'd be worth all 71 shots, any left over could be used on those who wanted him in

Get gallardo from river.. the rafatel is on what ? 8m ? Offer that to gallardo and ley Him run the show (for the love of god don't bring the "proved EPL experience crap ... Look where that thinking Got ya..)

Get gallardo from river.. the rafatel is on what ? 8m ? Offer that to gallardo and ley Him run the show (for the love of god don't bring the "proved EPL experience crap ... Look where that thinking Got ya..)
Would love it but he has previously rejected and will get again offers from top, top CL clubs in Spain

For half the price of No-no we could have Jesse Marsch, he wouldnt be crying for money to spend either.
If you're going to go down the American MLS coach route, Bruce Arena has turned the Revs around in remarkable fashion and won waaaay more than Marsch.
I'm not sure either is up to the challenge but I'd definitely pick Arena over Marsch. I'm not sure there's ever been a better American coach.

If you're going to go down the American MLS coach route, Bruce Arena has turned the Revs around in remarkable fashion and won waaaay more than Marsch.
I'm not sure either is up to the challenge but I'd definitely pick Arena over Marsch. I'm not sure there's ever been a better American coach.
I was being half sarcastic as he's another coach that bombed after a few months, in saying that the old red bull model seems to work on the recruitment side of things

Status
Not open for further replies.