Match Thread Nottingham Forest v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 15 minute spell before the goal we dominated. I still find it hard to watch soaking up the pressure when we are a goal up. It’s harder than when it’s 0-0 😂. Big shout out to the whole team particularly Ghana and Garner closely followed by the centre backs and Mykolenko who has been a revelation the last half a dozen games.

But, but,
Dyche is Mr negative surely. His teams just sit back and welly the ball up to a big man don't they?
Or so some people would have you believe.
Theres a lot of wellying it up. But there is some good play too when its possible.

It's not just aimless wellying though, which im fine with. it's for DCL/Beto to control and bring Doucs, Harrison and Mcneil into play.

All about comitting players in the right moments, and the players recognising the right moments.

Fullbacks are a prime example, Dyche has htem primarily defending, but if they see a good opportunity to overlap, they're trying to do it. Just not gung-ho like Lampard had them, which exposed Keane and Tarkowski massively.

Haven't slept a wink.

Think I've been so disheartened with that 10pt deduction and worried. Had Zero confidence in getting a result yesterday.

Absolutely made my weekend. Having Surgery on Thursday to remove my gaulbladder, so cant make Newcastle or Chelsea games, so it's nice to go into surgery off the back of a win!

UTFT!
Hope it all goes through without a hitch and you are up and running asap

Haven't slept a wink.

Think I've been so disheartened with that 10pt deduction and worried. Had Zero confidence in getting a result yesterday.

Absolutely made my weekend. Having Surgery on Thursday to remove my gaulbladder, so cant make Newcastle or Chelsea games, so it's nice to go into surgery off the back of a win!

UTFT!
Hope you're back on your feet soon mate.

Haven't slept a wink.

UTFT!
Good luck with everything mate! ✊🏻 UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.