Noticeable Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton 37 games 44 points
Everton 24 games 40 points

Prosecution rests.

44 points after 26 games now, so just three more points to go to equal both last seasons' and the previous seasons' total.

We're a long way off 72 points of course, but the average points for the previous last three seasons was 55, which you'd hope we'll surpass, so, overall, there is a noticeable improvement.

44 points after 26 games now, so just three more points to go to equal both last seasons' and the previous seasons' total.

We're a long way off 72 points of course, but the average points for the previous last three seasons was 55, which you'd hope we'll surpass, so, overall, there is a noticeable improvement.
Agreed. 72 was fantastic, but was clearly never going to last. It was also a dramatic fall from 72 to 47 (25pts) a season on season collapse unlikely to ever be seen again, one would of thought.

After a marvellous run, the team looking fitter with more bite to the game I thought i'd revist this to compare some stats. Currently sitting on 44pts, 9 better than last season and 17 better than season before we are looking strong. We are 1 point off than that of 2013/14 when the marvellous 72pts Trophy was won. The introduction of Davies and the singing of the all singing, all dancing Morgs has made our midfield look.......well, bloody fantastic. A shout out to Mr Lookman as well, the boy has the magic

upload_2017-2-28_13-16-58.png

Considering how god damn awful we were last year we have scored 4 less goals, that is outweighed by the fact we have conceded 8 less. We've scored 5 more than that of the 2013/14 season, conceding 1 more in the process. But, and a big one at that, a massive shed load of praise goes to that boy Robles. A couple of years ago he'd struggle to catch Ebola, now he's looking good. I still have my doubts about him but he's certainly knuckled down and turned his season, and future, right around.

Defence is a concern, Mori is an accident waiting to happen. Williams has found his form again, and the introduction of Holgate when we went 3 at the back was a nice change. Still believe the 3-4-3 is our best formation as we played some great stuff.

Morgs and Gana have provided a shield that even Kim Jong Un's best assassin couldn't penetrate. Rumour has it they both run a marathon for a warm up prior to our game, i've never seen 2 players cover so much distance and not have an ounce of sweat on them

upload_2017-2-28_13-17-13.png

Ross the boss is back, a tough kick up the jacksy from the Ronk seems to have done its job, hes working hard all over and looks like he can take any defence apart. Our reliable fullbacks are back on song, Colemans age giving him an advantage with the forward charges with the loveable Bainsy being a bit more defensive minded.

So to sum it up. WE ARE BOSS

Up Everton

Kneel before the Ronk

Hail the MOSH

After a marvellous run, the team looking fitter with more bite to the game I thought i'd revist this to compare some stats. Currently sitting on 44pts, 9 better than last season and 17 better than season before we are looking strong. We are 1 point off than that of 2013/14 when the marvellous 72pts Trophy was won. The introduction of Davies and the singing of the all singing, all dancing Morgs has made our midfield look.......well, bloody fantastic. A shout out to Mr Lookman as well, the boy has the magic

View attachment 34893

Considering how god damn awful we were last year we have scored 4 less goals, that is outweighed by the fact we have conceded 8 less. We've scored 5 more than that of the 2013/14 season, conceding 1 more in the process. But, and a big one at that, a massive shed load of praise goes to that boy Robles. A couple of years ago he'd struggle to catch Ebola, now he's looking good. I still have my doubts about him but he's certainly knuckled down and turned his season, and future, right around.

Defence is a concern, Mori is an accident waiting to happen. Williams has found his form again, and the introduction of Holgate when we went 3 at the back was a nice change. Still believe the 3-4-3 is our best formation as we played some great stuff.

Morgs and Gana have provided a shield that even Kim Jong Un's best assassin couldn't penetrate. Rumour has it they both run a marathon for a warm up prior to our game, i've never seen 2 players cover so much distance and not have an ounce of sweat on them

View attachment 34894

Ross the boss is back, a tough kick up the jacksy from the Ronk seems to have done its job, hes working hard all over and looks like he can take any defence apart. Our reliable fullbacks are back on song, Colemans age giving him an advantage with the forward charges with the loveable Bainsy being a bit more defensive minded.

Up Everton

Kneel before the Ronk

Hail the MOSH
I REPENT CHRISTOPHER!

I REPENT!

View attachment 34893

View attachment 34894

Up Everton

Kneel before the Ronk

Hail the MOSH

Think the last graph is wrong...

Let's face it, the League is tougher this season than it was in 13/14. Indeed, the calibre of side in 13/14 was generally pretty poor outside of 6-7 sides, something @Allezfan was saying at the time to be fair to him

Last night shows that even weaker sides this season can still pull out some impressive results. Thus Koeman needs to be graded on a curve methinks

*Waits for Dave to respond to this with indigence

Doing all right aren't we ?
Still a long way to go like, but progress is being made.

We currently have 34 goals, so it might edge past that 48 goal season.

I think you're right mate. Two more goals and we'll edge past it. Hopefully we'll manage that in our next ten games

:coffee:

This time last year we were under the a manager that guided us to 13th and was sacked, this year we are 7th and more likely to chase down 6th or 5th than we are drop to 8th.

That's what I call improved. Only Chelsea can better our season on season revival.

:coffee:

Just logged in. Noticeable improvements, interesting let's read a few pages.
Every post is debating @davek and he's not even here.
Bar charts and everything.
Shadow Boxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.