Noticeable Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsno-chris

Player Valuation: £90m
The busy festive season passes us by I thought I would gather some figures to show the radical improvement the Ronkster as given us. The fitness levels seems to be improving and our output is increasing.

We can clearly see from the below figures improvements all round; goals scored is up on comparison with the previous 2 years and our defensive record as massively improved, conceding less than a goal a game. This winter period (Dec-Jan) as seen us face 4 of the top 6, only the RS taking 3 points from us in a last minute snatch and grab. Goals scored is just shy of 2 per game giving us GD of +9.

Evidence to the doubters that Everton are on the UP

C’MON ON YOU BLUES

compairson.jpg

The busy festive season passes us by I thought I would gather some figures to show the radical improvement the Ronkster as given us. The fitness levels seems to be improving and our output is increasing.

We can clearly see from the below figures improvements all round; goals scored is up on comparison with the previous 2 years and our defensive record as massively improved, conceding less than a goal a game. This winter period (Dec-Jan) as seen us face 4 of the top 6, only the RS taking 3 points from us in a last minute snatch and grab. Goals scored is just shy of 2 per game giving us GD of +9.

Evidence to the doubters that Everton are on the UP

C’MON ON YOU BLUES

View attachment 34054

It's pie chart or nothing for me. Get your bars out of my face

Status
Not open for further replies.