Norwich City v Everton. 12th Dec at 1245.

Who's your favourite fab fourer?

• John Stones tho

Votes: 79 27.6%
  • Ross

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Deulofeu

Votes: 86 30.1%
  • Lukaku

Votes: 86 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't read much of this thread but the comments during half-time are quite telling.
most of us knew what was going to happen (Norwich to level), and how (via a corner). Most of us knew before the game started that Everton would dominate this game and get a 1-1 (or possibly 2-2) result.
Next week will be a draw as well.

most of us knew what was going to happen (Norwich to level), and how (via a corner. Most of us knew before the game started that Everton would dominate this game and get a 1-1 (or possibly 2-2) result.
Next week will be a draw as well.

I'd probably take a draw against Leicester to be honest.

But for non football reasons! It's my mate's (Leicester fan) leaving do and would just be nicer!

Well, at least we will still be top 10 at the end of the weekend. At season's start I would have bitten your hand off for that plus a run in the cups. Some might say that is a little unambitious, but I have followed Everton a long time...I know what they are capable of.

Everton are leaving me so frustrated week in week out.

We should be out of sight by half time ffs!

Got to kill the game off! So many chances. Kone had 2 one on ones. Lukaku could have had 4!

GOT TO WIN THESE GAMES IF WE WANT TOP 4!

I personally think weve already thrown too many points away to mount a serious challenge now.

We could have been up there with Leicester!

We havnt quite got it right yet but the promise is still immense.we will batter teams much better than norwich but like the majority of the top teams it's not easy this year against anyone.a bit of luck and we would be right in the mix.its like we batter teams so well that we switch off and get punished cos not many teams just roll over this year.we will win the league cup and finish 5th 3pts off 4th.we will keep all our best players, add a couple of beauties in the summer and next year we will win the league.i believe.

Bournemouth, Crystal Palace, Norwich. I'm all for parity in the Prem but can we be a little less generous with our draws?

Good to see Baines get a hold of one even it did plunk off the post.

And Del, you have sublime talent mate but can you dial down the drama queen theatrics?

How on earth did we not win. Just watching the highlights now. Concede from a corner AGAIN.

Actually, it's not as bad as the usual weekly muckup. That was a 50/50, Barkley connects and it goes away.

Trying to palm it back from the line though, really Barks? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.