Norwich City v Everton. 12th Dec at 1245.

Who's your favourite fab fourer?

• John Stones tho

Votes: 79 27.6%
  • Ross

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Deulofeu

Votes: 86 30.1%
  • Lukaku

Votes: 86 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

In experienced back four?

Ageing keeper?

.....I don't know, it's difficult. I look at when we've been successful in the league and absolutely everybody is geared to win games. I'm not seeing that. We have some tremendous footballers who can beat anybody but successful teams are focused on finding a way to win.

Every player needs a team agenda.

.....I don't know, it's difficult. I look at when we've been successful in the league and absolutely everybody is geared to win games. I'm not seeing that. We have some tremendous footballers who can beat anybody but successful teams are focused on finding a way to win.

Every player needs a team agenda.
Agreed with that, but specifically for today: we were massively unlucky (individually) in the first half to not close the game off. Hitting the post, having about 5 clear chances, scoring once... Individuals didn't win the game today, but the team lost 2 points, if that makes sense - we, as a team, can't defend corners and crosses it seems...

Don't worry lads, as i was on my way home earlier our team bus drove past me so i done my best Eric Morecambe impression and yelled "rubbish" at them.

I'm sure they took the criticism on board and will do better in future.

Unfortunatly by the time i'd shouted "and learn to defend corners" they'd driven off so i don't think they heard that one.

Don't worry lads, as i was on my way home earlier our team bus drove past me so i done my best Eric Morecambe impression and yelled "rubbish" at them.

I'm sure they took the criticism on board and will do better in future.

Unfortunatly by the time i'd shouted "and learn to defend corners" they'd driven off so i don't think they heard that one.
Should've just shouted "bus [Poor language removed]" mate.

Last season we where playing like crap fighting for our life's at the bottom

We are now playing some of the best footy in the league and cursing our luck that we haven't hammered the opposition

And yet we are only 2 points better off at this stage without no EL to contend with.

Status
Not open for further replies.