Norwich City v Everton. 12th Dec at 1245.

Who's your favourite fab fourer?

• John Stones tho

Votes: 79 27.6%
  • Ross

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Deulofeu

Votes: 86 30.1%
  • Lukaku

Votes: 86 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't agree. We play some good football going forward but cannot finish teams off, as we rely solely on Lukaku to score with no support from Kone, Barkley Deulofeu, Mirallas or anybody else.
We have no chance of finishing in the top six unless we can make our superiority pay.
I always feel we're vulnerable at the back, more than we should be.

Well that's cleared things up. Didn't know it was a good thing. Roll on the draws. Maybe we'll get that Messi lad once he hears about all these single pointers. We could even do a perfect season next year. 39 points all draws.

Only a draw is good enough. Bell.

Think you will find we only play 38 games in a season mate, so dunno where the extra game came from like.

As for me being a bell, sorry I'll work on overacting like a 12yo girl as you seem to think that's non-bell behaviour judging by your comments on here.

But why you arsed anyway about keeping hold of our young players as didn't you say we should sell them all to pay for a new stadium? You utter cockwomble

I know

How can a team full of players under 25 be so naive

They should never make mistakes

Professional players making the same mistakes week after week. Totally unacceptable. If you read the Martinez forum, you'd see that I accept naivety in this team to some extent, but not to this ridiculous level.

...nah, all I'm saying is we need to be clinical. I love watching us but we need to understand it's about winning. We play 3 great games and get 3 points, another team are poor but scrape a win and a draw and get 4 points.

Last season we where playing like crap fighting for our life's at the bottom

We are now playing some of the best footy in the league and cursing our luck that we haven't hammered the opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.